Regna et Res Publicae - Hypereon's Civilizations

Hello, I'm was in the middle of a game as Napoleon III when i saw that city states were demanding Hausman's Renovations to be built. Also when I do get enact the decision to get the wonder, it doesn't appear in the wonder list of Paris.

yeah I did that exactly. When i did the actually decision, nothing happened
No increase in happiness, culture or tourism

The mods I'm using are

Events and Decisions
Really Advanced Setup
InfoAddict
Early Production Fix
Enhanced Improvements
Pikeman to Musketman
Separate Great People Counters
Siegeboost
Lancers to Calvary
Tradition Tree Position Buff
Unique Policy Buildings
ZNW-Symbolic Ideology Tenets
Wonders of Ice and Fire - The Great Houses
No Warmongering Hate

besides Napoleon III of course

@Nite

Have you checked that you have the latest version? I had the same experience and I believe Hypereon adressed the issue. Does your decision cost gold for example? It should after the update.

Wow, your infographic looks stunning, I am also kind of glad you release something outside Finland too.

Also, Napoleon III design look really solid, I love the touches in diplomacy text too.

Are you planning to add support for JFD's True Alternative Leaders?

Are you want it in hurry or not? The "support" can be done quite easily. I think he might not be able to do everything in comment.

Hypereon, can you get your Napoleon with the updated decision on your dropbox? My Steam doesn't cooperate (again).

Sad that you have been offline for a while..

My apologies. I have been stalking round the forums, but currently I've been under a complete workload of job-seeking, studies overload, papers and politics - I got elected as the chairman of my party's youth branch of my hometown. After I get all these on their place, I'll continue my work on mods. But at the current situation, there has been little time for work I don't get paid for...

No worries though, I'm not going to give up modding, there's something completely new again on the works. (I finished a new leaderscreen yesterday :)) I want to wait for JFD to finish some of his current works, so I can add support and synergy with them for all my civs, and for the upcoming ones.

Sorry about not having had time to contribute to your Estonia, margustoo. :( Though I'm delighted to see how it has lately been progressing. The artwork made for it is great! :goodjob:

My apologies. I have been stalking round the forums, but currently I've been under a complete workload of job-seeking, studies overload, papers and politics - I got elected as the chairman of my party's youth branch of my hometown. After I get all these on their place, I'll continue my work on mods. But at the current situation, there has been little time for work I don't get paid for...

No worries though, I'm not going to give up modding, there's something completely new again on the works. (I finished a new leaderscreen yesterday :)) I want to wait for JFD to finish some of his current works, so I can add support and synergy with them for all my civs, and for the upcoming ones.

Sorry about not having had time to contribute to your Estonia, margustoo. :( Though I'm delighted to see how it has lately been progressing. The artwork made for it is great! :goodjob:

It's hard being a Hypereon fanboy. ;) Obviously got a lot on your plate so I wish you good luck! You can't tell what leaderscreen you finished?

Would it be a great bother to look at some logs from a Napoleon III game I played? It must be a mod conflict that prevents me from getting that Hausmann wonder.

It's hard being a Hypereon fanboy. ;) Obviously got a lot on your plate so I wish you good luck! You can't tell what leaderscreen you finished?

Would it be a great bother to look at some logs from a Napoleon III game I played? It must be a mod conflict that prevents me from getting that Hausmann wonder.

Yeah, go on, I'll look - feel free to post here everything that need fixes in the next update - it'll make updating a lot easier and faster! :)

I was in quite dire situation and my mod was on a hiatus when I luckily got some help for icons and map.. If u want u could help me with last icon.. Icon for Armored train..

Logs from a NapIII game I hope.

Edit: Nope. How does that Manage Attachment work? I'll return and succeed.

Attachments

• Database.7z
    1.2 KB · Views: 107
  • Lua.7z
    39 KB · Views: 93
Mannerheims Finland is just awesome! :thumbsup: Half Finland declares the communist revolution and I got 5 air defense guns, 10/10! :D

Top Bottom