Why am i not getting the +10 gpt from having cerro de potosi?

CrazyFoool

Chieftain
I don't understand what they mean by having a citizen work it. I've googled but I can't find out the answer. How can I make a citizen work on it? please help. Thank you.

Sorry for the newb question. I bought it from amazon downloads so I do'n thave a manual. Not sure if that would have the answer either though.

You need to go to the city screan, select manual Citizen Management (in upper right corner) and then you will see which tile is being worked (the one being worked has a green dot with a face on it, the other ones are black, see attached screenshot). You then need to select the Potosi tile for work by clicking on the black dot (will make it green with a lock on it), which means you've force-placed a citizen to work that tile.

Spoiler :

You need to go to the city screan, select manual Citizen Management (in upper right corner) and then you will see which tile is being worked (the one being worked has a green dot with a face on it, the other ones are black, see attached screenshot). You then need to select the Potosi tile for work by clicking on the black dot (will make it green with a lock on it), which means you've force-placed a citizen to work that tile.

Spoiler :

Sweet!! thanks!

If you want to go through it, the manual is available in Steam. Right click on the game in your Steam library and select "View player manual".

Those black rectangles all over your map must be really annoying.

Those random black marks are products of the image viewer/converter and do not exist in the game. I had a similar problem with IrfanView & Civ5 screen shots.

G

The manual with the game doesn`t explain any of this - thanks!

Those random black marks are products of the image viewer/converter and do not exist in the game. I had a similar problem with IrfanView & Civ5 screen shots.

G
Yeah, the black boxes only show up on screenshots, not in actual game. Are you saying if I open image files with another program than Irfanview, then the black boxes will not be there?

Yeah. As I recall it I had IrfanView 4.28 which started to have problems after some Civ patch. After that I swapped to some generic viewer but later swapped back IV 4.33 which works fine.

G

Hmm, tried to update from 4.32 to 4.33 and still have them. Don't know if new screenshots will be free from them.

Top Bottom