What civilizations do you WANT in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trexeric

(or backwards 'cirexert')
So, with the two slots left, what two civs do you want to fill those slots? As in want, not expect. Like if there were no alphabet theory, or city state replacement theory, or color theory, or whatever. If you could choose any two civs to fill the last slots, what would they be? Note: this isn't a speculation thread... so don't speculate. There's no poll since I can't really guess what any of you would want. Like I said, it's what you WANT to be in, not what you think would be in.
Mine:
Kongo
Shawnee (just so my Native American hero Tecumseh could be in and I would like another Native American civ)

Ukraine and Canada

I would like to see Tibet and one or more of the Central Asian peoples (Tajiks, Uzbeks, Tocharians, etc.). Maybe a Dravidian civilization too. Kongo would be really cool, as would more Native American peoples.

But, what would be really neat, would be a DLC-scenario-mod for Alpha Centauri :D

Venice would actually be very cool, rich cultural and historical city/region; same with Genoa to some extent.

The other desire would strongly be a Native American civ - Sioux would be great, as would a Southwestern tribe. Huron representing a Canadian tribe would also be cool.

Cuba and the Iunit. I know I am rather odd in civ choice.

Venice and Venezuela

NO wait..................Greenland and Antartica

Venice so I don't have to read endless speculation posts about them being in BNW!

...and the Sioux!

Kongo

and

The Inuit

If both would have made it I'd have been extremely joyful (already a bit joyful thanks to Brazil and Indonesia though)

Venice so I don't have to read endless speculation posts about them being in BNW!

...and the Sioux!

Lovely, you have actual chances to have what you want :p :D

:lol:

Who would be the leader of Antarctica and what would their city list be?

Atila's twin brother Romero, and they would steal city names from other in-game civs too, and their capital would be Iceland

Not counting those that have already been in (i.e., Sumeria):

Kongo
Zimbabwe
Mapuche
the Franks
Phoenicia
Minoa
Gran Colombia
Timurids
Israel
Romania (or Wallachia)

I'm basing my choices off of what I think would add the most interesting gameplay opportunities:

The Inuit

and

Nepal (or Tibet)

I'm basing my choices off of what I think would add the most interesting gameplay opportunities:

The Inuit

and

Nepal (or Tibet)

I completely forgot about Nepal!!

Scratch everything I've said: Nepal is the #1 Civ I want, hands down. Really amazing history, I implore anyone here to take 5 minutes to wiki them if you're not doing anything

Edit: Here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Nepal

(Lots of great leaders to choose from)

My wish list civs are Venice and the Comanche. I know the Comanche are out for BNW, so I will settle for the Shawnee. No Sioux please.

Beyond that, I'd eventually like to see Vietnam and some version of Afghanistan. Mostly because I would like to see a Cold War era UU.

Oh, and I forgot to add the Ashanti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom