Intel graphics card, absolute max graphical settings?

Prof. Platypus

Chieftain
My graphics card is an Intel(R) HD Graphics Family,
what are the max setting i could play civ v at?
PS Could i play Civ IV at super max.

There is no such thing as a Intel Graphic card. I suppose you mean a graphic procesor integrated in your CPU?
Basically they are not that great. But it depends on the model you have wheter it will run or not. I might be wrong but maxed out, i don't think thats possible. Can you give us the CPU Model you have?

Are you asking so you can buy the game? You can always try the free demo, and see how much you can max the graphics. When loading the game, it should default to the graphics recommended, but you should be able to change those settings and test your system out.

There is no such thing as a Intel Graphic card. I suppose you mean a graphic procesor integrated in your CPU?
Basically they are not that great. But it depends on the model you have wheter it will run or not. I might be wrong but maxed out, i don't think thats possible. Can you give us the CPU Model you have?
Sorry, i'm not very computer lingual, but my cpu model (i think) is Intel)R_ Core)TM_ 15-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz. Atleast thats what shows up when i type in dxdiag and check processor. Again, sorry, i'm not very good at this stuff.

CiV does run on it (usually), but it will perform very very very poor. Benchmark sites state a max of 15 fps on the minimum settings!
I highly doubt this is enjoyable, you can however (as timtofly already suggested) try the demo and see if you can get along with that.

Thank you for the technical support guys! I tried the demo like you guys suggested, i can play with a solid 25-30 fps with all low but the fog, i put that to medium. I'm unsubscribing to the thread, thanks so much guys!

Top Bottom