Units for MansWork

Thanks guys, we have less and less time for game, but I will work hard at least until end of the year (if nothing bad will happen :faint:)

If by missed you mean more PLA vehicles, then I could suggest a 37mm SPAA on T-34 chassis (Type 63???) and T-34 modernisations from Chinese World of Tanks technology tree.

Misses i mean lost files or flaws in animation; all those chinese copies I try to avoid if possible, and add domestic developments instead.

Thanks guys, we have less and less time for game, but I will work hard at least until end of the year (if nothing bad will happen :faint:)

:run:

;)

Nonetheless, great stuff beautifully done (as always :thumbsup: )

-Oz

I add first chinese graphic pack. Let me know if you see any misses.

Fantastic pack, gwendoline! Especially the Type 88 & 96 MBTs. :salute: :thanx:

Definitely, one of the best/essential releases over the past several years and not an easy challenge considering how confusing the PLA designations are. When I asked you about chinese models last July, I had no idea you had so many of these (as a side note I'm still looking for decent Altay, Arjun, and Zulfiqar models). And, just a point of clarification, the WZ-550 AT looks to be the WZ-91 4 x 4 Tank Destroyer & the WZ-551 TD looks to be the PTL02 Assault Gun.

That French AMX nice. I like the visual texture a lot. It reminds me of the smooth surface of a cloudy block of ice used to make a shaved ice dessert, except that this one is silver.

I was gonna say this tank looks tasty, but that would have been weird, but now you know why :)

Hm,
a little more info on that frenzy AMX CDC (Guess CDC stands for Chasseur des Chars, which should be Tank Hunter/Destroyer, or)

What is the correct model in real life ???

Can't say about AMX CDC more than Internet can say; the tank just look progressive and fit good in my line.

And you can find some more chinese graphic in 1st post!

:cheers:The first time to see so many Chinese modern weapons. Excellent works gwendoline!

:thumbsup: Great to see you were able to model the turret and do the ST1 assault gun and I'm very happy to see the Harbin Z-9W! When you mentioned the PGZ-2000 I didn't know what it was, but it looks like it's the PGZ-07 (wish the PLA had a better naming system :crazyeye:). Also, glad you were able to find a PLZ-45 model (or did you make it yourself?).

Gwendoline, there is a little bug on the HQ-7.

HQ-7 has 4 launch tubes on the vehicle, not bare missles. It launchs missles from the inside of tubes. But your attack animation launchs the tubes.:D

Attachments

• f703738da97739122d8fda47f8198618367ae26f.jpg
    f703738da97739122d8fda47f8198618367ae26f.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 594
Can't say about AMX CDC more than Internet can say; the tank just look progressive and fit good in my line.

Thanks,
your Peopel Army hardware are impressive. You might have the bulk of that, so now the chinese are up to strength I believe.

:crazyeye::crazyeye:

I love the truck, but sad to see the guys getting roasted under the tarp .. :devil:

I hope nothing bad has happened? :eek:

Thank God for that. Some members do drop out, sometimes because of horrible things.
Very glad to know since he did some awesome ground unit

Whatever happy that he is OK and still kicking ....

Speak of the tiger, and it shall come. :cool:

Top Bottom