6,050 Years in the Life of a Confused City-State

Summer vacation? If only that was all-year round for us living on the equator...

Oh, not vacation for another week :/ Just the season of summer :D

NinjaCow: Yeah, we dropped the location/activity thing at the top of each segment. Let's face it, the City-Staters are never gonna stop having breakfast.
Choxorn: Err... Ninja: look. See there? Monitor 4?
NinjaCow: Yeah? ...WHAT IN THE NAME OF SID! THEY'RE ON A NATURE WALK!

450 AD. The entire staff of the City-State palace are on a nature walk :eek:

Red Spy: See, Olaf? I was right. We needed a bit of fresh air.
Olaf: Just as long as the others don't see an abacus, that's all I can say.
Tokugawa: Hello.
Yoshi: Aagh! It's hideous!
Everyone else: Aagh!
Tokugawa: Hideous, am I? Very witty, I'm sure. No, that's not why you should be scared, Olaf, Yoshi, Red Spy... all of you.
You remember Mali?

veBear: There's no such person as Mali!
Tokugawa:Ugh... It's a place. Or it was, anyway. Point is... well, your...
Sid: HEAD WOULD LOOK GOOD ON THE END OF A POLE?
All: Arrgh!!
Sid: Okay, okay: I admit it, that wasn't me who made that one up.
Sid disappears. All present look visibly shaken for several minutes. Time snaps back.
Tokugawa: ...head would look good on the end of a pole.

Omega: Déjà vu.
Tokugawa: ...head would look good on the end of a pole. Hey, did I already say that?
MoreEpicThanYou: Yep. And so did... someone else.
Tokugawa: Very interesting. Well, if you find out any more about it, make sure to tell me before I kill you all. Goodbye, for now.
Olaf: (into the air) So what now? Do we finish our nature walk?
Tokugawa: Run quickly, back to your city! I'll give you an hour. Then my army is coming after you all.
Sparthage: I have a plan!
Ilduce: Well? Tell us!
Sparthage: Run. :eek:

Almost forgot: Special Christmas Edition Phoenix Cookie for the rather easy to guess CFC reference in the title. Hey, it's Christmas! You're meant to give stuff away, right? ;)

Almost forgot: Special Christmas Edition Phoenix Cookie for the rather easy to guess CFC reference in the title. Hey, it's Christmas! You're meant to give stuff away, right? ;)

Would that be a reference to Ask a X Part Duex in the OT forum?

Nope, a bit closer to home.

Good luck, we are screwed.

I have a plan in the event of my (let's face it, fairly likely) loss. This story doesn't end until we actually survive "6,050 Years"...

And me... you can't run a country without my production :)

I can't even remember who I am in this story anymore :lol:

I liked my suggestion in the game this time, Olaf. You will now be smiled upn by the Smiley Face of Destiny until January.

I can't even remember who I am in this story anymore :lol:

You're the Head Priest, and this story actually has a bit of a plot now. Which the Head Priest probably has quite a large part in. :D

You're the Head Priest, and this story actually has a bit of a plot now. Which the Head Priest probably has quite a large part in. :D

And I'm the insignificant army guy that dies in the next update :p

I'd rather you be the significant army commander that survives the next update, for the good of the story :mischief:

What? I thought you were the Military Advisor! You're a general! you don't have to even fight if you don't want to! :p ;)

Top Bottom