Have Fun - Cheat Engine

Isn't this the same as IGE? Less customation though. I see that it has a more user friendly interface, nice if you combined IGE like options.

Same as IGE: yes and no. no being: you can't automantically add resources in the Have fun cheat mod..as in IGE you can place the reasource on the map and showed its been worked on.

Ok. I just got this civ 5 game and i have no idea how to donwload this engine. can anyone explain how to do that.:confused:

i've tried using this mod on God and kings, i like to know what the ai is doing sometimes..
but i can only see what the ai is building and his units, but not the social policies or the
research, i've used this mod in vanila and all that was working well..
i've tried deleting the chache but it didn't help.

You won't be able to take a seat to see what the AI is doing. Civ5 will crash. No way around it.

What is the maximum value you can put in free resources. Also apart from the horses and the iron the other resources are are not showing.

How can you add a mod unit to the have fun mod. I downloaded the ICBM mod but it doesn't show up in the have fun mod. Can i add it some how.

Hi, sorry to barge in on this old thread. I doubt the mod creater is still alive and kicking in here.
In any case, I play the latest version of Civ5, and the mod works great.
There is just one thing that I've noticed.
When you mess with AI cities, like size and stuff, the AI stops building new cities?

How can you add a mod unit to the have fun mod. I downloaded the ICBM mod but it doesn't show up in the have fun mod. Can i add it some how.

The only thing i can say on adding a mod unit into the game... click on "Have Fun" button. click on your Civ. Then go into the unit selections and pick out a unit in the pile. The modded units would be at the bottom. Also best to have the IGE(InGame Editor) as well.

fun2bwith Hi, sorry to barge in on this old thread. I doubt the mod creater is still alive and kicking in here.
In any case, I play the latest version of Civ5, and the mod works great.
There is just one thing that I've noticed.
When you mess with AI cities, like size and stuff, the AI stops building new cities?
Some how i ended up in answering the questions as i did not create this mod lol. I believe that is one of the Civ5 bugs from our friends of Firaxis. Where it gets buggy when you mess with an AI's cities.

@Brulla

To install copy the file to:
My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS
then inside the game go Mods->Installed and press Install Button in the bottom

then Enable the mod by clicking Enable button to the right of the mod name.

To play a Game with the Mod enabled, go to Mods->Single Player->Set Up Game.

And The mod will be loaded automatically in the new game.

Okay followed these steps and everything seems okay but when I go in the game I see no indication that the Mod is there or how to access it.

You can only download it from here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=16353

IT IS NOT on steam.

Okay followed these steps and everything seems okay but when I go in the game I see no indication that the Mod is there or how to access it.

When Deep Blue created this mod it was before the subscribe thing. Its not going be on steam. You can access and download it from the link i posted on "my" quote above yours quote. Download or save it to My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS. That why when you select a new game with MODS it will be there.

Hello,

I have installed and enabled the mod in Brave New World, version 1.0.3.18. It is not working: I do not see the "Have Fun".

I installed the mod and enabled but I dont se anywhere I can use the mod. Did I do something wrong, or am I just being stupid.:confused:

Top Bottom