[Work in Progress] DoANE Translation to English & Spanish

Isabelxxx

Prince
Translation to English & Spanish
The translation is currently being done in Spanish & English for those new texts that have been added in the 2.0 version. The rest of the languages will have English texts by default (except obviously French)

If there is any error in any text already included in the mod, just give its reference and text. It will be fixed along the new translated texts.

So far, these are the files I'm translating at this moment:

Dawn of a New Era v2.00\Assets\XML\Text\

• CIV4GameText_Immigration_Processus.xml

Lib.Spi't Corrections in English texts

Lib.Spi't is polishing the already created English texts of the mod to minimize the number of remaining typos and "strange expressions" introduced in previous versions of DoaNE in the English translations.

These are the texts already moved to their own DoaNE Text xml files currently available.

Original files
CIV4GameText_DoaNE_Colonization.zip (21.8 KB) Done, uploaded revision.
CIV4GameText_DoaNE_Goody.zip (1.3 KB) Need revision.
CIV4GameText_DoaNE_DiploTexts.zip (18.6 KB) Need revision. There is a part of the texts that shouldn't need any correction since I added those by myself, search for the comment (<!--ISABELXXX ...)
CIV4GameTextInfos__DoaNE_Original.zip (15.3 KB) Need revision.

Revised files
REVISED_CIV4GameText_DoaNE_Colonization.zip (22.1 KB)

Attachments

• CIV4GameText_DoaNE_Colonization.zip
    21.8 KB · Views: 57
  • CIV4GameText_DoaNE_Goody.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 59
  • CIV4GameText_DoaNE_DiploTexts.zip
    18.6 KB · Views: 46
  • CIV4GameTextInfos__DoaNE_Original.zip
    15.3 KB · Views: 53
  • REVISED_CIV4GameText_DoaNE_Colonization.zip
    22.1 KB · Views: 60
As promised, here it is. I didn't forget it but I hadn't time due to personal problems as I commented you, M07.

Let me now if there are more files which need to be translated. I'm fixing some minor errors in the file because there are some characters like " which can not be written there as plain text but as &quot; HTML characters.

Also, I'm continuing with the implementation of the advanced naval system in addition to the pirates added to the 2.0 version.
So far I have created an excel sheet with all the statistics needed, then I will start adding the new units and performing the balance required.
The last step would be the addition of these new units (and any change made) to the "civ4unitinfo.xml" file.

I hope this mod is still being developed and you open to suggestions and new concepts.

Thread updated. It takes some time since all the new texts that were added in previous versions are mixed with Col Vanilla texts... but here are some more files.

Top Bottom