Civilization V Funny screenshots

Funny video: Toku Dance!

So I was playing as Japan, and giving all my units names. I invaded Siam, and they only went and bribed my neighbour to take their side. Grr! Fortunately, I had recently trained up a home guard, led by Tokugawa! He led the charge to pacify the rebels, only an odd graphical glitch caused his unit to continue running after their move was done. Since they appeared to be dancing, I decided to capture their Toku Dance and set it to some music from the series that seemed to perfectly match their limitless enthusiasm. Tokuuu! :D

Direct link here if the youtube function's playing up again

Link to video.

First one: I realized that I was hosting the UN... when I didn't even vote for me!

Second: GBR in the arctic circle :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 2014-10-11_00001.jpg
    2014-10-11_00001.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 870
  • 2014-09-20_00001.jpg
    2014-09-20_00001.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 793
Huh, I never thought Salt spawned on grasslands...

Spoiler :

Pretty sure it shouldn't. Are you playing with mods that add more luxuries or otherwise affect AssignStartingLocations.lua?

Nope, this was a normal game without mods.

Well, either way, that was quite a good start. Grassland, stone, marble salt...

I think I've also seen it and I'm playing without mods. Maybe only on grassland tiles with forest? They have the same output as plains tiles.

I feel like Cerilis is correct, because I've only ever seen grassland salt on a forest.

Anyways, let's discuss industrial ingenuity. Worst case I've seen.(Right hand side)
Spoiler :

Also, just something a bit peculiar. I liberated one of japan's cities and brought him back to life, but he still hates me. Plus I lost one of my logistics monitor's in the battle, ungrateful bastard.
Spoiler :

Poor Vatican :lol: Time to ally it for the rest of the game :D

Attachments

• vatican_barb.jpg
    vatican_barb.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 1,647
So I had a run with civ after the patch as Russia, and I ran into these little instances.

Spoiler :
Me: Pedro, do you even explore?

Pedro: Yes.

Me: Darn.

Spoiler :
I really hope Krakatoa was made more workable after the patch, since this actually looks pretty decent.

#MexicanStandoff

Spoiler :

Everyone saw oil rig, right?

Here is Civ V version:

Attachments

• oil_rig.jpg
    oil_rig.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 678
  • Fun.jpg
    Fun.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 856
Top Bottom