Civilization V Funny screenshots

Next time you hire someone to build a lighthouse, make sure he knows east from west. Also, make sure he knows lakes from oceans.

Attachments

• lit.jpg
    lit.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 4,747
And speaking of not knowing lakes from oceans >.>

Attachments

• o11.jpg
    o11.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 4,262
And speaking of not knowing lakes from oceans >.>

If atlanta were placed a bit better, then thebes would of made an excellent in-land 'coastal' city from which to produce naval units. Though the question is if thebes is recognized as a coastal city.

I recall in my last game i had a coastal city up north, but it only had 3 or 4 sea tiles (with 2 resources!!), but i couldn't build any workboats or other naval units because there was a ice tile connecting to the main land, which pretty much cut off water access ... so it got counted as a 'inland sea' area and no way to build boats to claim the luxury :(.

Hit printscreen button within games.
Go to Screenshots folder in ..\MyGames\Civ5\.. where the tga file now is.
Fireup your favorite drawing soft.
Clip/Cut whatever you need.
Save as jpg (to fit within or underneath the 500kbs maximum CF limit).
Start a reply here.
Hit Go Advanced button.
Load the above jpg into the browse field (three slots are available) and upload it.
Close that window.
Post the reply.

Enjoy seeing your image online.

If atlanta were placed a bit better, then thebes would of made an excellent in-land 'coastal' city from which to produce naval units. Though the question is if thebes is recognized as a coastal city.

I recall in my last game i had a coastal city up north, but it only had 3 or 4 sea tiles (with 2 resources!!), but i couldn't build any workboats or other naval units because there was a ice tile connecting to the main land, which pretty much cut off water access ... so it got counted as a 'inland sea' area and no way to build boats to claim the luxury :(.

I'm pretty sure it was considered a coastal city. But I kept it as a puppet anyway, so I wouldn't have been able to build naval units there.

How do you post screen shots?

I do it an easier way rather than messing with the TGA format and crap. I play in windowed mode, so I just click on the taskbar so the game window is still up, but no longer the active screen. Then I hit shift+prtscrn. That copies it to the clipboard so I can go into MSpaint and just hit paste. Crop it if you don't want people to see your desktop in the background and that's it.

There may be a thread here already, but I didn't locate one through a search. So, here's Florence showing its love for bunnies.

Attachments

• Florence_loves_bunnies.png
    Florence_loves_bunnies.png
    215.7 KB · Views: 4,094
I faced some rather weird bug in my game, I quess this is the best place to post it ;) Picture says more than a thousand words..

Spoiler :

Squares are NOT gone! They're just waiting for a chance at their revenge!

Spoiler :

Its a new natural Wonder the 'Bermuda Quadrangle'

There's not that many ways such a landscape could be found on Earth;

-- Polar ice caps melted enough.
-- A glacier flattened the whole area in one huge sweeping move.
-- Gibraltar quickly terraformed its neighboring Mountain ski slopes.

Sir Edmund Hillary would simply spin in his grave after realizing Everest has somehow become that easy to climb!

:lol:

Attachments

• FlatEverest.jpg
    FlatEverest.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3,763
There's not that many ways such a landscape could be found on Earth;

-- Polar ice caps melted enough.
-- A glacier flattened the whole area in one huge sweeping move.
-- Gibraltar quickly terraformed its neighboring Mountain ski slopes.

Sir Edmund Hillary would simply spin in his grave after realizing Everest has somehow become that easy to climb!

:lol:

That icon and the graphic remind me more of the Rock of Gibraltar in game than everest.

Rat

Top Bottom