[WARLORDS] Amra's Modpack v2

Thanks for the awesome Warlords modpack! If anyone other than myself has this preference, I changed the minimum city radius [edit: I mean distance] back to 2 squares from the 3 used in Amra V2 by editing GlobalDefinesAlt.xml in the directory Warlords/Mods/Amra's.../Assets/XML/ . (Search in the file for "city".)

Installation
Extract this file to your Warlords "Mods" folder within the game directory. For example, C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Warlords\MODS. It should create a folder called "Amra's Modpack v2" that will include all of the modpack files. In game, click on "Advanced" and then "Load a Mod" to play. If you want this mod to load automatically every time you play Civ4 then edit the "CivilizationIV.ini" file in your "\My Documents\My Games\Warlords" directory. Search for "Mod = 0" and change it to "Mod = Mods\Amra's Modpack v2".

Mod=\Amra's Modpack v2 works fine. I make shortcuts for my fav mods in my Warlords directory now and was using that format with others.

Also Re: Maps. I 2nd SmartMap (its in the Map Scripts section). It's all I used before in Civ IV and latest version works fine with Warlords and Amra's v2.

regarding maps, i just use random or fractual maps. i have the new resources, barley and tobbacco on the maps. thats what ive discovered as of 1565. will find out if places rubber through world builder.

Thanks everybody for the help on the map question. I will also recommend Smartmap. It is a very nice map generator. :goodjob:

skylined said:
May i ask you why? Did you find bugs in "3 square radius" feature?

I tend to like playing somewhat small maps with many AI civs, and the 3 squares means less cities can be fit in. Maybe it's just habit though :).. after sleeping on it, I'm going to try the 3 sq. again.

Amra, I can't seem to find a croatia download that works, can you help and point me to one? Thanks.

And by the way, I am almost finished in merging armenia into the mod.

The mod's really nice... Just one thing that could make it better, but i guess it's a lot of works it would be to add more civic to it like in civmore for the original Civ 4 game.

But thanks a lot for this mod and i'm playing whit Canada...

sorry, total tech idiot here:

"Run GreatPersonArtPath.bat"

all i have to do is double click this right?

thanks!

Mont said:
Thanks for the awesome Warlords modpack! If anyone other than myself has this preference, I changed the minimum city radius back to 2 squares from the 3 used in Amra V2 by editing GlobalDefinesAlt.xml in the directory Warlords/Mods/Amra's.../Assets/XML/ . (Search in the file for "city".)

Thankyou for sharing this info. I learn something new aboiut this game everyday I come here

this mod is incredible.

thanks Amra for your much appreciated work:

everyone in unison: "We Love the Amra Mod Day!!!!!"

Computer 1 works fine with it but computer 2 which has the Radeon x600 wonder card does not display interface nor can you click on options to open that up either. The X600 does have smart shader and is not that old and is PCI express so I wonder why it wont take this version of your Mod. I never had any troubles before. Well this means I cant play my wife which means I cant play the mod I guess. Mabye one day youll decide to modify the python codes so it is more compatable. FOr now I guess I am stuck with regular civ unless I can strip the interface somehow so it will work on her computer, :eek:

Ill try to reinstall the mod also mabye that will help but probably not

amra thlanks for your work, but can you insert nuclear submarine in your mod?

thankssss :eek:

Hi skylined

I'v learned from your reply to Mont that Amra's Modpack v2
includes the Three Square city feature, it's not obvious from reading page 1, is it true ?

Thanks
David

mitrida said:
amra thlanks for your work, but can you insert nuclear submarine in your mod?

thankssss :eek:
Do you have a link or is this part of Sevomod?

simkodavid said:
Hi skylined

I'v learned from your reply to Mont that Amra's Modpack v2
includes the Three Square city feature, it's not obvious from reading page 1, is it true ?
No, not true. All I did was increase the distance that cities need to be from each other to make more large AI cities. The downside of that, however, is on small maps where the AI may not have very many cities.

It is easy to change if anyone does not like it. Just edit the GlobalDefinesAlt.xml file in the Modpack\Assets\XML directory.

R8XFT said:
Congratulations on getting the Warlords version out!!

I'll have some new animated leaderheads available when Anno Domini goes Beta (hopefully sometime in September), so if you like them, plunder away for your next version!!
Thanks! That would be great. You do very fine work. :goodjob:

Top Bottom