While We Wait: Nice Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you could run a campaign that's appropriate for European time zones, since Europeans can't take part in the Pathfinder campaign that NK runs!

I seriously consider doing that btw, but I don't feel comfortable doing it as I might fail. I don't think I'm a good GM (even though I've GM'd all paper rpgs I've ever played with my rl pals.)

I would be extremely delighted with something at GMT 16:00 or later.

Apparently the time I'm in right now is GMT+3 but as winter comes it will be GMT+2. So if it's almost 12:00 here, GMT must be 9:00.

I'm pretty sure that when this will start (not anytime soon) it will start around 18:00 on weekdays. So that would be 15:00 GMT I guess. Of course that is only a guess, it will probably start whenever it would be best for everyone to be online.

Rescinding my former opinion, this thread was a good idea

two concurrent pathfinder campaigns and then the two parties meet up in...2 or so years? >_>

Hey, if my campaign is still going in two years I'd be happy about that by itself...

Since you asked so nicely.

http://media.wizards.com/2014/downloads/dnd/HoardDragonQueen_Supplement1.pdf

They have some monsters, some magic items and some more spells from Hoard of the Dragon.

But no, there aren't monsters in the basic rules, you can either make your own or buy a book. The basic rules allow you to create a basic character and have the rules of play. It doesn't really help anyone DM. That's what the starter set is for, and the other books.

Moderator Action: I'm closing this thread as we have the main WWW thread for this kind of stuff. If you want a thread for the D&D discussion, I am fine with you starting a specific thread for that.

If the main WWW thread is out of control or people are not being nice please use the report button to bring it to the moderators attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom