Pre-NEB2: Feasibility Study / Workshop / Signup Thread

Just to give everyone a heads up. I've no plans to self-destruct my CFC account, but controversially, I am planning this to be the first NES that I've run outside of CFC. Details to follow!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Rest assured I will continue to maintain this pre-thread here on my beloved NES forum, and let you know what is happening ASAP.

:salute:

Several people had issues with resident administration practices.

The site by the way is here for those who will want to come and prepare for the day when the Isa Empire begins trading with you. :)

I'll let you know what I'm doing as soon as I figure it out. I may have to ask around here to see out of the submissions, who's actually willing to register on another forum to play the NES.

Daft, I registered on The Frontier under the name VoiceInTheWilderness three days ago, but have yet to become an Approved Member with posting permissions. I'll get around to confirming my presence once that goes through.

I'm interested in joining this wheter it stays here or goes to the Frontier.

Thankyou guys - I'm basically just letting the dust settle at the moment and exploring options. Also got some experimenting to do.

Still accepting submissions - this NES will happen!!!

Throw everybody a loop and start it in IOT. :mischief:

Given that pretty much everybody who submitted a nation idea is still active and posting here on CFC... Its possible I will still run this here after all ;)

People reading this, what are your thoughts??

I'm fine either way.

Either way is good.

yeah, i'm not going to go with the crowd and just say "do whatever you wanna do lol"
it really depends on when you do this. if you're still going to do a two week thing before this, then see what happens in two weeks. if you change your mind on that, or if this place is still the same then as it is now, then do it here. unless something changes, it makes more sense to do it here, because you already have the thread and people are probably going to be checking this site more often because of habit.

I probably won't play if it's hosted on the Frontier, although there is a chance I follow.

Top Bottom