Civ IV Live Streaming

I prefer the asyncronous option too although the ability to heckle does enhance the live experience :D:D:D ( just kidding.. ish)

We were heckling the hell out of him during the Epic Skirmisher game. We were calling him a war criminal and lamenting that Willem wasn't in the game so there was no Hague to drag him to.

We were heckling the hell out of him during the Epic Skirmisher game. We were calling him a war criminal and lamenting that Willem wasn't in the game so there was no Hague to drag him to.

Its just so much more fun than starting up your own game :D:D:D

What happened to all the On Demand replays? There were once dozens of them available, but now there are only two videos. I want to see how the Mali game finished last night since it went well past my bedtime.

The reason they are down is that it seems that was interfering with the stream itself ---> people couldn't see anything.

Possibly a live stream and an asynchronous one might chew up too many resources, ah well...

Been looking around abit in liveplayer and found this.

Quote, For better content management and to stay below the 10GB storage limit on free channels you may want to periodically remove content from your library. To do so:

You have a storage limit allright. My opinion is that you could try a recording again if you dont exceede this limit. But im no expert only a bit persistent.

Now attempting to stream overcoming ignorance, stalin. I'm at a different place on DSL and the connection isn't quite as good, so let's test waters!

The big question is.. What song is TMIT humming?

TMIT, do you have a twitter account? Sending a tweet that you are starting a livestream game would be the most efficient way to notify people that are interested in watching.

If you don't, signing up is painless and you don't have to use it for anything else.

Top Bottom