Game crashes, other errors during modded games.

TLhikan

Chieftain
So, awhile back, I couldn't load all the (many) mods I play with without crashing the game. I went through the long process of removing everything, updating them, and going through two or three at a time to see if I could load them. After a while, I found that Civ IV Leader Traits wasn't playing nice so I left it out, and I can load mods and start games with them. But every game I've tried to play since has crashed around the classical era. I verified the integrity of my game cache, didn't help. I really don't like the idea of re-deleting everything and playing a new game with each of them until I find out which one is conflicting with what, mainly because it would take forever.

Also, I've had a long-standing error where I couldn't read the Civilopedia; clicking on anything other than Units leads to the terrain page, which has only the "home page" tab and doesn't do anything.

So, if anyone could point out from my logs what mods may be causing the issue(s), I would be eternally grateful:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4tut5lczdsb67zy/Logs 11-5.zip?dl=0

The first 10 threads on the first page of this forum are all more or less this same problem. I'm having the same issue where I can't run any mods, scenarios, or even disable the DLCs from the list. Making any change to the default game causes huge issues and usually crashes the program entirely. I have no idea what's caused this but I believe it's something that Firaxis needs to address.

Top Bottom