CIVNET multiplayer game request thread

Darkotx

Chieftain
Hi. I like to play civ 1 but never played it online with others. If anyone knows how to find games or players for multiplayer game, or someone wants to try to play pls let me know. Thank you.

I would like to play with you. I did play few civnet games through internet about year ago.It was very fun and I'd like to try it again.
I think we need to use some instant messenger program to chat and to tell eachother which ip to connect.
When can you play? I could in theory play any evening (European time) but propably best day for me would be Saturday and Sunday.

OK lets play :) What messenger do you use? I could play almost any evening so we can make some arrangement via messenger chat.

Do you wish to continue game we started last week, or start a new one?Been bit busy and tired lately but I try to be online daily around 16:00-22:00 GMT.

Sure i want to continue or play new one whatever, but im working to much last few days and dont have free time for it. If im available il leave u mesage on icq. Hope to play soon.

Hi guys
What version of Windows do you play CivNet on? Any other patches or workarounds or does it just work?

Don't know about darko, but I play win7 32 bit. I think 32 and 16 bit windows it works fine. 64 bit I don't think you can get it work.
We play patch 1.02.

3 player game would be nice. Darko said he's on vacation so let's discuss more on September.

Darko, you still there? Unfortunately our game never got too far. I could play more on January,
weekends are best for me I guess. So if someone wants to play, contact me.

Theov, I have civnet 1.0.2. It should be the latest patch. We connect via tcp/ip, port 1492 has to be forwarded in router and firewall.

Hope, someone wants to play.

Hi everyone !

I would like to play Civnet. Problem is on Win 7 Home it does not work. So through Dosbox and Win3.11 I can start it, although only in 16 colors.... has anyone been sucesfull using TCP/IP via Win 3.11/Dosbox ?

Looking forward to playing some cool rounds!:p

Hello everyone !

I am new to this forum but have had the joy of playing civilisation since it was released in the early 90s :)

Anyone interested in playing Civnet (1.02) let me know !

looking forward to playing some cool rounds !

Moderator Action: Moved to thread with similar topic

Hello everyone !

I am new to this forum but have had the joy of playing civilisation since it was released in the early 90s :)

Anyone interested in playing Civnet (1.02) let me know !

looking forward to playing some cool rounds !

Moderator Action: Moved to thread with similar topic

I`m interested

Hi there. If any of u wants to play u can contact me

Last edited:
Hi!

I played civ 1 in DOSBox and now I have CivNet to play multiplayer, but im wondering me, how this works.What are the different ways to contact someone?Is there a group wich plays currently CivNet?

Top Bottom