Continents Plus map?

snoochems

Prince
Guys, I've heard people talk about a Continents Plus map script...

Why do I not have this? I believe I have purchased all expansions and DLC. I have Great Plains Plus and Amazon Plus, so I'm wondering why I am missing this Continents Plus script.

Can someone tell me what DLC it is?

But he already has Amazon Plus and Great Plains Plus, which I think come with the Explorer's Map Pack. But do check anyway (right-click Civilization V on your Steam Library, select Properties, and you should see it in the DLC tab)

If you do have it, try Verifying your Game Cache (right-click Civilization V on your Steam Library, select Properties, and select "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" under Local Files tab)

On a bit of a tangent (and sorry to derail your thread like this), I've noticed that a Standard Continents Plus map is significantly bigger than a Standard Continents map. How good is the AI at filling the map up? If I start the game with the default number of AIs, does the map fill up as usual, or are there plenty of empty spots by the end?

I think they're mods. The only 'Plus' maps in the Explorers pack are Pangea Plus and Continents Plus. There is an Amazon mapscript (not plus) and Great Plains is in Vanilla - again no official Plus version.

I think they're mods. The only 'Plus' maps in the Explorers pack are Pangea Plus and Continents Plus. There is an Amazon mapscript (not plus) and Great Plains is in Vanilla - again no official Plus version.

I have Amazon Plus and i have no mods installed

I have everything BUT the Korea and Ancient Wonders DLC and I have it.

Continents Plus is a standard continents map plus small island chains that most if not all of the city-states start on. I suppose the point is to limit the AI from conquering most of them...

Top Bottom