Lake Victoria?

Gucumatz

JS, secretly Rod Serling
Is it coming up in strange places for you? This is the 2nd game I have found it and both times it was surrounded by snow hills.

On a side note... playing a Neby Deity for fun and I roll Mt. Sinai, Kilimanjaro, and Lake Victoria within my first 3 cities. Even though Victoria is in the snow, I settled 3 tiles away from it [In plains/tundra territory] because its that good to have early

Is it coming up in strange places for you?

Nope... other than being beside a bigger lake (Lake Superior?) :lol: (see screenshot)

Attachments

• Lake_Victoria.jpg
    Lake_Victoria.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 666
I've never seen Lake Victoria yet...

Maybe (if this needs to be fixed) they could also fix the Krakatoa problem at the same time. (Was a bit disappointed in my current game to find Krakatoa out in the middle of nowhere in the ocean as usual; such a useful natural wonder that no one ever gets to use!)

Maybe (if this needs to be fixed) they could also fix the Krakatoa problem at the same time. (Was a bit disappointed in my current game to find Krakatoa out in the middle of nowhere in the ocean as usual; such a useful natural wonder that no one ever gets to use!)

That's no patch, that's a mod!

IMO we shouldn't need to rely on mods to make the game work the way it's supposed to. A bit nit-picky in this instance I know, but this is something they could easily fix by changing a few lines of code in a patch.

The thing is they don't. Same with Krakatoa, only need 4 lines of code to make that Volcano fun for everyone, but NOOOOOOO.

I love finding Lake Victoria. It screams "please build all three guilds in my city please and let me be the culture mill!"

The devs are probably celebrating their hard work over the past few months by cracking a few cold ones and waiting a bit to see if any more problems surface before they do a patch.

It'll come, patience is a virtue.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

If I play spain and get Lake Victoria next to me I just restart. I already won that game and it would just be a waste of 7 hours to prove it.

Top Bottom