Minecraft: The Chronicles of Panzerholme

gg (characters)

I launch a coup to take control of the Empire, bribing coercing or blackmailing all who would oppose me.

I will rule as Lord Protector in honor of our fallen Emperor until such a time he might return......:evil:

Well that was delightful. If this isn't the end, I'd like to see the Anonymoose cube.
The cube floats and waits... and watches the dirty little people. :spank:

It is not the end ;) I'm not done with this world by a long shot! I have been working on a new NES project recently.

@poketwo, sorry I forgot about that.

@Golden1Knight, you have survived (I actually gave your character very high LP :) )

I see how this is shaping up - seems like some faction wars roleplay ahead!

don't forget the snippet in my sheet that I respawn! So my character will probably come back after a while if he died in the cave.

Dear Panzerholme Properties,

Ah, yes. Hmm. Houses. Well, I am an old man, so certainly I have no -- ah -- objections -- to living in a place occupied by another before me. But I am also an old man, so... hmm... let us say that I want to live in a building of my own design, for once. Here are my specifications:

- Let it lay on the hillside, but take as much advantage of natural light as possible. Windows on all the sides that face downhill!

- Mmm, let's say, humm, sandstone floors on the ground floor, and a heated pool (I prefer lava below glass blocks to heat the water. (I would also prefer a trap door hidden at the bottom of the swimming pool, leading to a secret tunnel for quick escapes during air raids or monster attacks. I will pay an additional [EXORBITANT FEE] for every secret passage that is in my house.)

- For any area that requires WOOD PANELING, I would prefer it to be made of unrefined jungle wood (or rubber wood, if you have that mod). I do not like the looks of the -- hmm -- "planks", and the open log is far superior. Bonus points if there is an obvious log frame that is tastefully integrated into the superstructure of the house.

- But I also prefer a modernist, smooth decor. Glass paneling everywhere (except in the bathroom and bedroom! Made that mistake in my last house...), and stone or muted green wool floors.

- I need a working shower and toilet. None of this -- how shall I put it delicately? -- paleolithic bull****.

- There must be extensive bookshelves in the bedroom. Half bedroom, half library; that's been my motto since I was a child.

- Also, a bookshelf in the shower. Naturally.

- And a cake on every floor. Just in case.

Respectfully,
The King of the North.

Hmm, well I have periods of playing obsessively. I haven't been inspired recently, but I'm sure I'll be back to this world that I started in 2012.

By the way, THANKS for everyone's input on this!!

Oleg Deeppit is an industrious dwarf engineer. He came to Panzerholme to propose (and hopefully head up) a project to build a tunnel under Kanal to allow the passage of land traffic without limiting the height of vessels. He has a bit of a temper and doesn't take rejection well.

Top Bottom