W.I.N.T.E.R's Makings Thread

Originally posted by W.i.n.t.e.r
Well, you can certainly always make requests- if I'll be able to comply with it is another story :D

Well, I completely forgot what I was going to request :lol:. If I remember, I'll request it.

Originally posted by Mobilize
Yeah I can do one of the Fries Indien Legion... I don't know how to make a .flc into a .gif though.. so I can't do it..

If you put the flc in a zip and post it i will make a preview :)

Mobilize,

the unit looks good, but in the att. flic u didn't change the hats out in all the directoin. 2nd if u would convert it back to a flic with flicster after u do u're changes it would be easier for us to do a preview for u.

Oh by the way here is a preview of the default for u.

Attachments

• indian legion default a1.gif
    indian legion default a1.gif
    146.8 KB · Views: 1,922
It was all copy and paste.. thats all I can do really.

I don't think it looks all that bad when his turban stays in the same place during the attack animation. If you would like you can do something about it. ;)

This unit is the PTW German Infantry with Abu Bakr's turban and face/head... nothing special really. After completing all the animations I plan on putting orange-white-green to represent the Hind Azad patch they had on their sleeves.

EDIT: At first I thought you talking about changing the hats was how they tilt in the animation. Only the N, W, and E directions are completed so far.

Yep.. you'll probably see a British Infantry conversion and maybe an Italia Infantry converter (for Africa/Muslim forces in Africa and Ethiopia).

In fact after that I work on the Peruvian (Incan) military, hell the crest of the helmet is the Incan sun god. I'll probably attempt Ethiopian Infantry, Finnish Infantry, French Infantry, Polish Infantry, and all those other ones.

How about an Ottoman WWI Infantry?

Yes, the firaxis one looks kinda Vietnam style so that's 60s to 80s. The one I have in the makes right now is one for the 90s onwards. I actually got one WWII US Marine (USM) on my "to-do" list after the next units are done :)

Originally posted by Mobilize
Yep.. you'll probably see a British Infantry conversion and maybe an Italia Infantry converter (for Africa/Muslim forces in Africa and Ethiopia).

In fact after that I work on the Peruvian (Incan) military, hell the crest of the helmet is the Incan sun god. I'll probably attempt Ethiopian Infantry, Finnish Infantry, French Infantry, Polish Infantry, and all those other ones.

Wow- this has really got u going now :D cool stuff all of them ?

How about an Ottoman WWI Infantry?

On its way :)

What if i was to tell u guys that i have real 3d models of WW2 marines and real WW2 101st and 82nd Airborne units coming my way for the SOE c3c version update and for the SOP mods

Originally posted by W.i.n.t.e.r
Yes, the firaxis one looks kinda Vietnam style so that's 60s to 80s. The one I have in the makes right now is one for the 90s onwards. I actually got one WWII US Marine (USM) on my "to-do" list after the next units are done :)

WOOHOO! :)

It says that the Spanish Blue Legion is done, where can i download it? :soldier: :jump:

Im just liking theese great units :)

Ps. I know this is my third post sorry :(

Top Bottom