Wich Game mode should i play?

Kbloem

Chieftain
Yesterday i was playing the game for the first time. After 3,5 hours i finished the game with a cultural victory. I was sad i couldn't play on.

Wich game mode do i have to select to keep on playing without a victory at all?

I am new to this game so i really don't know...

Thanks

Yesterday i was playing the game for the first time. After 3,5 hours i finished the game with a cultural victory. I was sad i couldn't play on.

Wich game mode do i have to select to keep on playing without a victory at all?

I am new to this game so i really don't know...

Thanks

There are no mode to play on after victory, so what you'll have to do is to simply not win, if you want to play longer.:)

The domination victory is quite easy to "not win" as you only have to stay away from capturing all capitals. The cultural and economical is easy to, just stay away from building those wonders that make you win. Technological is also just to not send away the space flight.

But of course, then maybe one of the other players win instead.:lol:

There are no mode to play on after victory, so what you'll have to do is to simply not win, if you want to play longer.:)

The domination victory is quite easy to "not win" as you only have to stay away from capturing all capitals. The cultural and economical is easy to, just stay away from building those wonders that make you win. Technological is also just to not send away the space flight.

But of course, then maybe one of the other players win instead.:lol:

Ok thanks, i have been looking under the scenarios. Any game modes there you can recommend?

:goodjob:

Top Bottom