WWII Remix!

CiaranB123

That guy
Hi!

This is my first .biq only scenario!

It is on an island which had the allies England and America. But then in 1938 Germany came and took all of England apart from Fort London. It is now January 1939. Fort London is HEAVILY defended and the Germans need to break through. Fort London has all the strategic resources but the whole of Germany doesn't have any at all. Germany some marines, paratroopers and fixed artillery. Fixed artillery are new and can airlift, but are 0.0.0 with a bombard of 20.1.3. They only have 1 rifleman unit to defend a whole city. However they do have a line along the south of Germany bordering America of infantry, but this won't stop the Americans from building an army (they have all the resources) and taking the line out, then taking over Germany.

Germany need to somehow break through the English line, seizing Fort London, and the resources, and then building an army and taking out America.

England need to hold out against Germany until America can break through the line of German defenses.

America need to break through the line of German defenses and take out Germany.

Don't try and win by VPs! They are there to trick the AI into positioning there troops at strategic points! I set the VP limit to the highest amount and 6 VPs giving 100 points each won't help!

Germany is the most fun (I think) because you need to use you military tactics, and most of all, your brain, too beat the game.

Aircraft and sea-craft have been disabled for scenario purposes.

The game ends in December 1945. Every turn is a month. Work it out :p

NOTE: This is the Version 1.1. I will probably do more updates. I have a whole island on the right that I could use.

FOR CONQUESTS V1.22

--------------TO DOWNLOAD--------------
1. Click on the attachment and the end of the post to download it.
2. Unzip the .biq into ..\conquests\scenarios
3. Load up conquests
4. Click on civ-content
5. Load up 'WWII Remix!'
6. HAVE FUN!!!
------------------------------------------
New, Alternate Download Location: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11903

Attached below is the .zip of the .biq file.

Attachments

• wwiiremix V1.1.zip
    43.9 KB · Views: 618
Nice:)

But when I tried It as England and found out I'm in terrible situation :eek:
Almost all terrain are tundras, war weariness in the city is high (we only have one!) and my army is weak. How am I suppost to fight the all mighty Germany?:crazyeye:

May be you should give England more Luxury resources?

I might add more luxuries... but America are at the bottom of Germany so they will help and you have a line of defense that could hold out against most attacks. BTW, your city is really good and you have all the resources you need for units. War Weariness should be put down though I think. Germany only has a few troops that could harm you though... and your line of defense could take them out.

EDIT: Oh, and what did Germany do as England? Did they send all their forces to attack you? Or did they just stay still? Because I play-tested as America and Germany a lot, but not England...

They are acting strange, just send some paratroopers and infantry then fortified in front of my units and they don't use tank.. :rolleyes:
I think they just try to stack more troops there before attack and the tank maybe used to fight with the us? My citizen keep dying from starvation :mad: I gone aggressive and attack, lost my most unit and then I gave up. :lol:

They are acting strange, just send some paratroopers and infantry then fortified in front of my units and they don't use tank.. :rolleyes:
I think they just try to stack more troops there before attack and the tank maybe used to fight with the us? My citizen keep dying from starvation :mad: I gone aggressive and attack, lost my most unit and then I gave up. :lol:

Lol ok, that didn't work :(. Try it as the Germans, it's fun :) Or the Americans...

Top Bottom