AngstMaker

Advice taken and hopefully used properly.

:bump:

I REALLY, REALLY hate to be that guy but I think some people forgot that they were up.

I think plenty of people did. The rules manages it though - just skip their turn :)

Mtns

...I screwed up with the borders. I'll go and fix that now.

Better.

Yeah, put me at the end. Sorry.

The rule is though that you are skipped. If you want your turn at the end, you should notice me beforehand. You had plenty of time to do so. :)

Ideally I could accomodate to your query but the fact remains that others have already been skipped. The experiment is decidedly light on participation from my side, and managing missing turns is too much work for what I want. Understand it isn't personal. <3

You still have your other turn.

Added a desert. this desert however, is filled with oases in the east, making some people to believe this was once a large inland sea.

Attachments

• 0OXadQI.png
    0OXadQI.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 82
It's still the 21st in America (and in GMT if I'm not mistaken), so I took my turn based off of Nivyi's map.

Attachments

• 0OXadQI.png
    0OXadQI.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 83
Lakes that big are probably less oases and more something akin to this. An oasis is usually too small to be marked on a map on the scale at which I assume we're working.

Lakes that big are probably less oases and more something akin to this. An oasis is usually too small to be marked on a map on the scale at which I assume we're working.

When I wrote that i was thinking of the Shrinking Sea from Game of Thrones. the area is a mix of slowly shrinking salt lakes and freswater oasises.

Sorry for lateness! Also, I think the map would look much cooler in its inverted form, where the land we have created is actually the sea.

EDIT: I took the liberty of filling in the lakes to make them stand out and easier to decipher.

I can't believe I missed my turn :p

I can't miss the next one! May I put two areas on the map (not connected to each other)?

If you missed your turn, you missed it. Make sure the next area is worth two - sadly I don't give individual concessions to the participants, as it would require a huge inflation of the time investment I need to commit to this thing and way too many have been skipped. :)

Marshed added, for now. It is the 28th here :p so It's ready just in case, I will make another if terrance adds something else.

Attachments

• NkCRQzT.png
    NkCRQzT.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 75
Just a reminder post.

I'll be ready with the next round's rules during this weekend.

Top Bottom