stNNES IV: Fiddling with the clock...

If only people would do diplo, but even though I said how pwerful you are relative to each other, it's all stats, stats, stats. *sigh*

Nope!

indeed, poeple love maps and stats :p

I'm too biased, sorry.

(Yay! Xen is gone! :p )

Spoiler not Xen :
I hope that he will come back due to me celebrating that he gone away. But maybe he will read this and ignore it. Or maybe he will gladly oblige and leave. Or maybe he'll start a flame war without rejoining. Or maybe... Meh, I don't know him well enough, but this is a psychological test.

Travancore: Quite powerful, and rich. Soooooooooooo rich. Good navy. Religion: Hindu, of course.

Travancore
Ruler/Player:
Government: Divine Empire
Religion: 78% Hindu 17% Budhism, 5% other
Income:
Expenses:
Profit:
Manpower: 40
Army: 500,000 melee infantry, 100,000 Arqebusiers, 175,000 cavalry, 50 artillery
Navy: 150 cannon ships
Unique Unit(s): None
Education: 4
Culture: Good Enough
Projects: None
Description: The richest countrey in the world, and one of the most powerfull got a strong and large army, but equiped with less guns and cannons than other "super-power" armies...

Sirivajaya: Much in the same boat (har har) as Malacca. They are rich and powerful navy wise. Religion: Hindu

Sirivajaya
Ruler/Player:
Religion: 97% Hindu, 3% Buddist
Income:
Expenses:
Profit: 0
Manpower: 25
Army: 150,000 melee infantry**, 50,000 Arqubusiers** ,50,000 cavalry**
Navy: 350 cannon ships*
Education: 3
Culture: Good
Description: A strong sea power, they got a nice and good economy but it's the navy that is their pride. One of Asias biggest navies. Their army is small but well trained and experienced, noone would get an easy fight here.

Thought I could help when I had time, I don't know the codes for cost.
This is just what I think from reading the small explanations about them, I suggest that you look over them and fix so that they are like you thought they will be. I got no school tomorrow and may help you with Asia/Middle East if you want?

It is nice, yes, but a bit on the heavy side for manpower and troops numbers, especially cavalry. One unit of infantry is 50,000, cavalry is 25,000.

If I get this cursed Biology writing assignment done tonight, I'll get this done right after.

travancore's army is larger then China's.... beware heretic, noone has a larger army then China....

Okie, I got all PC stats. :D But there's a bonus. I have a half day tomorrow, so I can work on this more. You'll get two new stats along with this, which should make peacetime orders more interesting and your nation more dynamic. Kudos to anyone who can guess them. But without further ado (note that I'm keeping those who quit's nations listed as theirs in case they have a change of heart before the second update):

Akkadia
Ruler/Player: ?/blackheart
Government: Caste Republic
Religion: 81% Copticism, 8% Nestorianism, 3% Polytheism
Income: 10
Expenses: 3
Profit: 7
Military Support: 13/23
Army: 200,000 melee infantry**, 100,000 gunpowder infantry*, 50,000 cavalry**, 50 cannons
Navy: 200 gunpowder galleys
Unique Unit(s):
Culture: Fine
Description: Spared the brunt of the collapse, the massive Akkadian empire managed to continue a policy of all around expansion even through the troubled times. The only truly dangerous time came during the sudden growth of the new religion of Copticism and the popular revolution that overthrew the Pharaoh and made a new, strong republic in its place.

Crimean Empire
Ruler/Player: ?/Capulet
Government: Republic
Religion: 60% Steppe Polytheism, 20% Nestorianism, 12% Coptic, 7% Polytheism
Military Support: 10/17
Army: 150,000 Melee infantry*, 100,000 gunpowder infantry*, 25,000 cavalry**, 50 cannons
Navy: 150 gunpowder galleys
Description: A nation that expanded perhaps a bit too far, Crimea fell prey to it’s own internal disputes... and a steppe invasion. With the nomads sweeping over their lands constantly for near years, the Crimeans finally managed to drive them out at the end of the Collapse. Gradually, they reformed their policies and managed to re-form their empire. Now it stands poised to be master of East Europe.

Kingdom of England
Ruler/Player: ?/emu
Government: Monarchy
Religion: 85% Polytheism, 10% Nestorianism, 4% Copticism
Income: 8
Expenses: 2
Profit: 6
Military Support: 9/13
Army: 150,000 melee infantry**, 50,000 gunpowder infantry*, 25,000 cavalry**
Navy: 80 gunpowder ships*
Unique Unit(s):
Education: 2
Description: An isolated nation, it has only recently begun to come into the modern world, but it has strong promise, especially as its king is king of Scotland as well.

Gaul
Ruler/Player: ?/conehead234
Government: Feudal Constitutional Monarchy
Religion: 66% Copticism, 23% Nestorianism, 10% Polytheism
Income: 12
Profit: 9
Military Support: 9/17
Army: 150,000 melee infantry**, 50,000 gunpowder infantry*, 50,000 cavalry**, 50 cannon
Navy: 100 gunpowder galleys
Description: A powerful, militarily capable nation, it holds grudges against Rome, Tartessos, and the Teutonic Order. It is also an odd combination of governments, with feudal estates sending elected representatives to meet with the king to decide affairs.

Maghreb
Ruler/Player: ?/tossi
Government: Merchant Republic
Religion: 65% Copticism, 25% Nestorianism, 9% Polytheistic
Income: 11
Profit: 8
Military Support: 10/13
Army: 100,000 melee infantry**, 50,000 gunpowder infantry*, 75,000 cavalry, 50 cannon
Navy: 100 gunpowder galleys, 40 gunpowder ships
Description:

Clan of the White Wolf (Mongols)
Ruler/Player: ?/Contempt
Government: Parliamentary Monarchy
Religion: 40% Coptic, 40% Nestorianism, 6% Polytheistic
Income: 6
Expenses: 1
Profit: 5
Military Support: 9/10
Army: 100,000 melee infantry*, 150,000 cavalry***, 50 bombards
Navy: None
Unique Unit(s):
Education: 1
Description: A nation born on the steppe, living on the steppe, and doing little that is not on the steppe. They have managed to defeat most of their adversaries, and their greatest threats in the Toba, the Tibetans, and the Turks, have all been reduced to a shadow.

Rhodes
Ruler/Player: ?/Jason the King
Government: Centralized Republic
Religion: 60% Nestorianism, 17% Copticism, 13% Baalism, 9% Hellenic Polytheism
Income: 15
Expenses: 4
Profit: 11
Military Support: 15/15
Army: 50,000 melee infantry**, 50,000 gunpowder infantry**, 25,000 cavalry**, 50 artillery*
Navy: 100 cannon ships***, 300 gunpowder galleys***
Description: Rhodes is the crown jewel of the Mediterranean, a blossoming paradise of great proportions. It maintains a medium army with excellent training, and a superbly trained fleet that is one of the largest in the world. Syria is still it’s traditional enemy, as is Akkadia.

Rome
Ruler/Player: ?/Fantasmo
Religion: 40% Coptic, 40% Nestorianism, 19% Polytheistic
Income: 11
Military Support: 10/17
Army: 150,000 melee infantry***, 50,000 gunpowder infantry*, 50,000 cavalry**, 50 cannon
Navy: 250 gunpowder galleys*
Description: Rome would be best described in it’s current state as a badly mixed half and half... It is torn directly down the middle by religion, and it’s days of empire are long gone. It still retains its elite core of Roman Legionaries, but these have been slow to modernize. An empire in stagnation...

Syria
Ruler/Player: ?/das
Religion: 70% Baalism, 20% Nestorianism, 9% Polytheistic
Military Support: 14/17
Army: 150,000 melee infantry**, 100,000 gunpowder infantry**, 100,000 cavalry***, 50 bombards
Navy: 150 gunpowder galleys*
Unique Unit(s):
Description: A nation of religious fanatics, Syria is fiercely protective of their own borders, and eager to expand them while they’re at it. Recent wars include ones with the reconquered Armenia, Babylon, Rhodes, Akkadia, and Crimea. The Syrians have never been truly great, but now might be their chance...

Sirivajaya
Ruler/Player:
Religion: 97% Hindu, 3% Buddist
Military Support: 16/16
Army: 150,000 melee infantry**, 100,000 gunpowder infantry**, 25,000 cavalry**
Navy: 200 cannon ships**
Culture: Good
Description: A strong sea power, they got a nice and good economy but it's the navy that is their pride. One of Asias biggest navies. Their army is small but well trained and experienced, no one would get an easy fight here.

Tanah Melayu
Ruler/Player: ?/BananaLee
Government: Centralized Aristocratic Republic
Religion: 56% Hindu
Income: 13
Profit: 10
Military Support: 13/15
Army: 100,000 melee infantry*, 50,000 gunpowder infantry*, 25,000 cavalry*, 50 artillery*
Navy: 160 cannon ships***
Description: Based around Malacca, Tanah Malayu is a large, rich state, poised to become the master of the Indian ocean. Well, not quite master, since there are so many others lying around, but you get the drift. No real enemies or allies.

Tartessos
Ruler/Player: ?/Xen
Government: Republic
Religion: 65% Tartessian Copticism, 25% Orthodox Copticism, 9% Nestorianism
Military Support: 13/17
Army: 100,000 melee infantry**, 150,000 gunpowder infantry (“teal coats”)**, 50,000 cavalry**, 50 cannons
Navy: 100 gunpowder galleys**, 60 gunpowder ships**
Unique Unit(s):
Description: Tartessos has not known war since almost the Collapse, though they did have a few minor skirmishes of course for a long period. However, the last few decades have been at peace, and the land is prospering. Most Hispanians in the empire are also rabidly nationalist, though the Basques and Moors feel a bit maltreated...

Teutonic Order
Ruler/Player: ?/Azale
Religion: 70% Nestorianism, 23% Coptic, 6% Polytheistic
Income: 9
Profit: 6
Military Support: 9/18
Army: 100,000 melee infantry*, 150,000 gunpowder infantry*, 50,000 cavalry**, 50 cannon
Navy: 50 gunpowder galleys
Unique Unit(s):
Description: A fierce nation that has recently just emerged from a time of terrible hardship, they have rebuilt their empire from the ashes. As a result, their economy seems somewhat small when compared to the true giants, but their army is fiercely loyal, motivated by religious fervor, and many carry the latest technologies.

Travancore
Ruler/Player:
Religion: 78% Hindu 17% Budhism, 5% other
Expenses: 5
Profit: 10
Military Support: 21/20 (-1 support costs)
Army: 100,000 melee infantry*, 200,000 gunpowder infantry**, 50,000 cavalry*, 50 artillery
Navy: 240 cannon ships**
Culture: Good Enough
Description: Perhaps the strongest naval power in the Indian Ocean, it is a very rich nation, and powerful on land as well, with much of the latest modern weaponry.

Vikingland
Ruler/Player: ?/Heine
Government: Monarchy
Religion: 45% Norse Polytheism, 29% Nestorianism, 25% Copticism
Profit: 9
Military Support: 11/16
Army: 150,000 melee infantry**, 50,000 gunpowder infantry*, 25,000 cavalry*, 50 cannon
Navy: 100 gunpowder galleys**, 60 gunpowder ships**
Description: A strong nation based heavily on military strength, it is highly centralized under the king, very religious, and a major power, at least in the northern circles.

Wu
Ruler/Player: ?/alex994
Religion: 67% Confucism, 23% Buddhism, 9% Daoism
Profit: 11
Military Support: 20/25
Army: 350,000 melee infantry*, 150,000 gunpowder infantry*, 75,000 cavalry**, 100 cannon
Navy: 100 cannon ships*
Description: The Chinese superstate, it has been booming recently, with a massive economy, and a tremendous army. Unfortunately, the Mongols loom, and Toba Wei is not that friendly. Neither is Japan, or Korea, or Tibet...

Alalal
Ruler/Player: ?/
Government:
Religion:
Income:
Profit:
Military Support: /
Army:
Navy:
Description:

And such a clamor! It's almost as though people want this to die... Well if it does, don't blame me.

New stats - Confidence, Piety
It is also an odd combination of governments, with feudal estates sending elected representatives to meet with the king to decide affairs.

That's hardly odd. OTL Poland was like that till Partition, and Hungary was rather similar, and HRE was like that but way overboard for most of its history. ;)

One more grudge - we're DIVINE Monarchy. The "parliament" is merely an advisory body with no power apart from whatever maluk allows them for the moment.

Anyway, great, great, should we send in orders?

Yes, definately. For NPCs, I think you can pretty much figure out how powerful they are by looking.

Oh, and no, those aren't the stats, though the Piety one might be added, now that I think of that... :mischief:

Oh. Centralization-Decentralization and Tyranny-Freedom, then?

That's Divine, not Dvinie (Weenie?).

Other then that, expect a confusing story soon. ;)

I... What am I?..

Where?..

My father has died? Or was he my father? His body was my father's.

My father was a god. The God. Baal-Maluk, God-Emperor, one of the Infinite Faces of Baal.

Alas! The God is dead! Mourners fill the streets, and their only consolation is that this was but ONE of the Faces, that the rest of Baal is still alive.

My father, The God, is dead. Yet he still lives... how?

Who am I? Where am I?

I am a son of Baal. But where am I? It is dark, very dark. Am I blind?

No, I am not. Somehow I know it. Yet it is dark...

I am the prince of Syria. I am...

I knew it. I was in malunarikhdar, the Sacred Room of the Emperor.

Here, I would become the God. Or, rather, one of HIS faces.

Just noticed a flaw in the rules. You might want to add to the Military section...

Top Bottom