Colonization in Civ4 LH pink-eye

Wolfshanze

CFC Historian
I'm using some Colonization LH's in Civ4, and on several of them, I'm getting a bad case of "pink-eye" for a lack of a better term... as-if you can see through parts of the eyes and you get that bright-pink unused texture color or something.

So far as I know, I have all the right files, but I'm getting a bad case of pink eye... anyone know how to fix/solve it?

Thanks for all the help guys... but...

Nevermind... figured it out myself...

There's a missing "Eyeshadow.DDS" file... it fixes the problem... you can copy it from just about any other Colonization LH.

I wish I was paying attention--I ran into the same problem earlier when I was importing leaderheads. I could have saved you a few hours, maybe. :)

Have you figured out how to use the period music (not the diplo-music)? My audio crashes the game every time I try to load.

Have you figured out how to use the period music (not the diplo-music)? My audio crashes the game every time I try to load.
No... but then again, I haven't tried to figure it out...

I haven't looked, but if the music isn't a MP3-format, you could always record "what you hear" and turn it into an MP3 file... then it should be easy to use.

Top Bottom