Team Mavericks Intra-Team TEST Pitboss

I connected to Logmein just fine but trying to connect to 192.168.0.250:2056 in Civ4BTS was a no-go.

You never need to add :2056, that's the default port if no port is specified. So you only need to add the port if it's different from 2056. And yeah, you want the Hamachi IP that javidbing posted.

Ok I connected to the Pitboss server successfully but Churchill wasn't listed so I did a test login with Tokugawa and everything is fine.

I connected this time without a problem. Are we are using normal BTS then? I accidently connected with BUG the first time since it's habit to use that, so that could be why it kicked me out.

Yeah, normal BtS.

Excellent, so 2 more people have connected. :)

And yes, you login with: 5.98.130.28

1. DMOC - Huayna Capac
2. Babybluepants/Sweetacshon - Darius I
3. Chimera1804 - Hannibal
4. Uncle Cheesedog -Suleiman
5. bobbyboy29 - Hammurabi
6. obsolete - Zara Yaqob
7. NukeAJS - Churchill
8. ahmedhadzi - Frederick
9. javidbing - Augustus Caesar
10. Niklas - Justinian I
11. Aline - Joao II
12. v8_mark - Kublai Khan
13. Nakor/BobRoberts - Tokugawa
14. Ischenous - Isabella
15. Ceiliazul - Montezuma

^Speaking of BUG...could we instate that in the game? Everybody use it?

EDIT: X-post with DMOC....

I have always been very cautious of using mods in multiplayer, since there seems to be way too many technical difficulties that add on to the ones already here.

Also ... BUG is nice for single player since it does things such as insert a WHEOOHRN symbol, put smiley faces to make diplomacy easier, while that stuff is pretty much useless in multiplayer.

As I said before, I won't be online for the next 2 days but the pitboss will be left on so hopefully everyone can connect in that time. I've informed BobRoberts and Nakor about this.

I have always been very cautious of using mods in multiplayer, since there seems to be way too many technical difficulties that add on to the ones already here.

Also ... BUG is nice for single player since it does things such as insert a WHEOOHRN symbol, put smiley faces to make diplomacy easier, while that stuff is pretty much useless in multiplayer.

As I said before, I won't be online for the next 2 days but the pitboss will be left on so hopefully everyone can connect in that time. I've informed BobRoberts and Nakor about this.

True...true...it's just the other info...i.e. whip/draft unhappiness counters, growth/unhappiness/culture notifications...

But then again I'm used to playing multiplayers with my brother...so we play with AI still...

That's great - managed to get logged in. Cheers for all the prep work there DMOC!

On mods, I don't think it's worth the hassle for MP... particularly with any kind of turn clock - got so long to play your turn that you can MM it much more easily than an SP or fast game anyway?

I'm in Hamachi (which I'd rather not use if can be avoided)

I see the names of our group, and many are logged in, but Daniel-PC is not. I cannot join the game.

Well, it appears DMOC didn't leave his PC running when he left, so I'd be surprised if you managed to connect now... :crazyeye:

You should be able to get on Hamachi just fine - I see a 'Mark' there. :)

But since DMOC (Daniel-PC) isn't connected, there will be no connecting to the server until he gets back.

I think this is just a test to see that everyone can connect and there are no problems before the real intra-team pitboss starts

Top Bottom