Poll: Turn Players

Who would you like as substitute turnplayers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DMOC

Mathematician
According to this thread, there are some people who wish to be in the running for substitute turnplayers. :)

Please vote on whever you would like to have as a substitute turnplayer. Note that this is a mutliple-choice poll - you can vote for more than one option. Please do not vote for yourself.

If anyone would like to present their case on why they believe that they'd be a good substitute turn player, feel free to do so. :)

It doesn't totally matter to me who backs up DMOC, but the one thing that does concern me is whoever is filling in needs to be up to date and current on all affairs going on in game and have an intimate knowledge of the plans/micro for each city. Worst case scenario is we have someone step in and do a few moves that haven't been planned for/agreed on and possibly mess some things up.

this poll we can already take as decided:

obsolete: 1. substitute of turnplayer

snaaty: not up for voting;), which makes
v8 mark 2. substitute of turnplayer

congratulations:)

since dmoc isnt around obsolete or v8 mark should execute the turn pending

Since anything could happen, like my ISP blowing up, or God dropping his magical shield over my country and something bad happening... if for some chance there is no word from me by 6 hours before the end of a turn, v8 should consider me AWOL and take over that turn.

What do you think?

Since anything could happen, like my ISP blowing up, or God dropping his magical shield over my country and something bad happening... if for some chance there is no word from me by 6 hours before the end of a turn, v8 should consider me AWOL and take over that turn.

What do you think?

sounds good. i will add that as a general rule to the constitution:

if there is 8hrs before end of turn no feedback from main turnplayer, second turnplayer takes over, if there is 6hrs before end of turn no feedback from main turnplayer and second turnplayer, third turnplayer takes over

sounds good. i will add that as a general rule to the constitution:

if there is 8hrs before end of turn no feedback from main turnplayer, second turnplayer takes over, if there is 6hrs before end of turn no feedback from main turnplayer and second turnplayer, third turnplayer takes over

Sounds good to me. :D

And if there's 20 minutes left and no one has showed up, it's a free-for-all. ;)

Top Bottom