Turn Tracker Thread

Turn 80 --> 875 BC
Spoiler :

• Workers 1 & 2 continue farming Rice
  • Worker 3 chops last forest near Copper City (into second chariot)
  • GE Farm put last tiny OF into warrior (for happy police)

Notes: GE Farm will grow for 2 more turns then we'll go back to another settler. I also switched tech to Hunting at the end of the turn. It just pains me to give away so much deadly info to everyone. They all know that we can't even make a spear at the moment, and it just begs them to send a galley with 2 chariots for easy pickings. I also am not sure what to make of that marble patch we just discovered.

Turn 81 --> 850 BC
Spoiler :

• Works 1 & 2 finish improving last Rice tile
  • Copper City begins production on third chariot
  • Settler makes his way toward Fant tile, with worker #3 in a zig-zag scouting motion there as well

Notes: We see now why Ragnar & Carthage were contesting some of those tiles. Looks like Ragnar really wanted stone, anyone have any ideas as to why? Carthage has bud autospread there (or did he build a missionary?), but even with his obelisk, I don't think he can beat Rag's inner ring since he built one as well.

Also, Carthage is going full speed for Horseback Riding. I'm really happy now I switched to Hunting last turn.

Turn 82 --> 825 BC
Spoiler :

• Workers 1&2 Work Iron Mine
  • Worker 3 zig-zag scouts
  • GE-Farm works on next settler
  • Capital whips settler
  • Our galley is delayed as we load settler back into it to protect from Carthage's unit
Notes: We meet Pacal, who has now switched to alphabet. Everyone else already has maces now :sad: Ragnar does settle another city near Carthage so, so this is more good news for us (I think).

Turn 83 --> .. BC
Spoiler :
Missed Screen shots, etc.

Turn 84 --> 775 BC
Spoiler :

• Capital works on Spear while growing
  • Worker #1 works on gems
  • Worker #2 is on 2n'd galley with settler

Turn #85 --> 750 BC
Spoiler :

• Worker #3 works on fants
  • Units unload from galley, blah blah...
Special Notes: I don't think that Viking galley is up to any good...

Turn 86 --> 725 BC
Spoiler :

• Copper City puts OF into axe (instead of granary)
  • Etc...

Notes: Since Ragnar's galley could unload a potential spear, etc into our coastal city, I decided to play safe and put OF into an axe. Don't want to risk everything right here just yet...

Turn 87 --> 700 BC
Spoiler :

• Worker #1 finishes gems
  • Capital switches to FW
  • GE farm whips settler
  • Copper City switches to spear

Notes: Ragnar is moving his galley down a dead-end. I'm curious if he will DoW next turn to bypass our culture that blocks him.

Turn 88 --> 675 BC
Spoiler :

• Two workers finish improving fants
  • Capital switches to spear
  • GE farm puts OF into spear

Notes: I decided to have capital work on spear for 2 turns to finish it, this co-incides with a growth of 1 more pop, and then we can db-whip a worker right after, with another co-incided pop of GE-Farm so we can always have all gem tiles worked.

Turn 89 --> 650 BC
Spoiler :

• Workers (two of them finished roading the fants)
  • GE farm puts last OF into a chariot
  • Copper City put 1 turn into an axe in case we need emergency whip soon)
Notes: Carthage will spot the marble down south. Since he just got Aesthetics from Ragnar, he will probably beeline there with his next settler. We should set up an ambush and nail his city/settler.

Turn 90 --> 625 BC
Spoiler :

• Workers (A couple pre-chops jungle on fants)
  • GE farm switches to a wb
  • Capital db-whips worker
  • Copper City switches back to granary
  • We found city (Spot B)

Notes: Ragnar is bringing his galley down south. I'm thinking we should ambush it with our triremes and DoW on him. He still ignores me, and won't open borders with us. He will eventually bring his galley back to his home then use it when he DoWs on our ally. And what is bad for our ally is bad for us. I think it's best we DoW on Ragnar when we can get some small gain from it here.

Turn 91 --> 600 BC
Spoiler :

• Workers (A couple finish clearing jungle over the fants
  • Another chops forest to finish granary in AP City
  • Spot-B city switches obelisk to Granary
  • Capital puts OF into temple
Notes: Since we are getting such bonus hammers right now on a temple, and we can increase our happy cap, as well as POSSIBLY get +2 from the AP I decided to get it out of the way right now.

Turn 92 --> 575 BC
Spoiler :

• 2 workers on home island mine plains/hill near AP city
  • 2 workers over-seas rush toward a new horse-patch
  • Capital puts OF into barracks (may need to build X-Bow soon)
  • Bubble-Gum city works on wb (using unimproved horses)
  • AP City puts OF into forge
  • GE-Farm works on worker (we will whip it next turn)
  • B-Spot city switches to Christian Temple

Notes: We founded Bubble-Gum city in Snaaty's next preferred location. I called it that since I didn't know what else to call it, and if I can't even make sense out of it, then our opponents will really be confused also.

Since Christianity auto-spread to our Spot-B city so fast, I decided to switch to that temple. Wasting 30 hammers on an Obelisk is rediculous considering for 10 more hammers we can get a very useful temple instead, giving the same culture to start.

Turn 93 --> Server Problems
Spoiler :

• Capital switches to settler
  • GE farm db-whips worker
  • 2 Fast Works finish plains-mine near AP City

Note: I avoided db-whipping forge in AP-City since I want the extra pop to keep gems worked, so we delay for a little bit. Also, we didn't get screen shots since some of you may have seen there were numerous problems with the game host-server again the last few days. We also whipped a pop off to finish a granary in our copper city.

Turn 94 --> 525 BC
Spoiler :

• 2 Fast Workers begin chopping a forest to get a WB out in Bubble-Gum city.
  • Copper City puts OF into barracks
  • 2 Fast Workers near AP-City split up to chop rapidly (third FW joins).
  • GE-Farm puts OF into library.

Note: I initiate trade with Pacal so they should gift us Machinery before the turn is officially over. Also, Carthage seems to be taking off in Power again, he will match us in a few turns at this rate.

Turn 95 --> 500 BC
Spoiler :

• GE-Farm switches production to WB
  • AP-City db-whips forge
  • Capital db-whips settler
  • A worker finishes chopping WB in Bubble-Gum city

Notes: We have one-unworked gem in capital, which has made me feel guilty, but over all this seemed to be the best sacrifice for speed of cities & whip mechanics. We also got our Machinery from Pacal, so we can build/whip X-Bows when ready.

Turn 96 --> 475 BC
Spoiler :

• Capital switches to WB while growing
  • Etc.. etc.. etc..
Notes: Barbarians and Murphy's Law have been terrible for us this turn. There was only one spot for a barb galley to spawn this turn where our only clam spot can get pillaged. And it could ONLY spawn this turn since our culture was going to expand next turn. Just one god damned tile, and ....

You guessed it, barb galley spawns (gota love this broken patch). So now we are going to get a clam pillaged and who knows what else. I'm attempting to bait the stupid AI into attacking our galleys to kill it with def bonus, and hopefully won't take too long to replace clam tile.

Other terrible barb news, just as I ran out of movement points with a chariot near the center of the board, a spear had spawned (go figure). So our chariot is good as dead. I had to keep avoiding from venturing out there due to defense issues, and seems we can't catch a break there.

Turn 97 --> 450 BC
Spoiler :

• Same old…

Notes: Stupid Ragnar is so obsessed with blocking trade-routes to us, that he won’t even open borders to get his own galley home.

Turn 98 --> 425 BC
Spoiler :

• Workers finish improving cows near Copper City.
  • We switch to caste and run artists in 3 cities (soon 4)
  • GE-Farm puts OF into library.
  • Spot-B switches temple to granary.

Notes: Next turn the AP will be 1/3 finished. Pacal gifted us CoL (too bad we couldn’t give them 20% discount).

Turn 99 --> 400 BC
Spoiler :

• GE Farm switches to Settler

Notes: I still don't know what is up with Ragnar. He's got his transport out of sight at the moment between our coastal cities. I guess just to keep an eye on us, or perhaps Carthage as well.

Turn 100 --. 375 BC
Spoiler :

• One horse plot improved
  • Capital switches to another WB
  • We settle Poison City

Notes: Everyone declared war on Pacal. They just didn`t have a chance this game no matter how well they could have played. Broken tech trade rules killed this game.

Top Bottom