Super Tribes

Actually, I feel liberated, Sully. The time it takes me to play the save is minimal. I used to play it for an hour. :)

gps to TomBxx.

GPS to Hawk 550BC turn 99

I'm now heading off to a close by Indonesian island for a couple of days with the family. No laptop allowed. Will be back on Tuesday. Use your spare time productively!

We just spit on the Barbs....

gps to Tom.

After 2 days away with the kids, I can confirm they're available in case you run out of barbs.

GPS to Hawk 530BC turn 100!

The siege of Bremerton

Some skirmishing on the flanks as the heavy siege machines are brought up from the rear.
In the wilderness Russian reinforcements are caught in the open.
E knight 3/3 v R spear 4/4 -> E knight 2/3
E knight 3/3 v R horse 4/4 -> E knight 4/4 promoted

Outside Bremerton
worker captured
3 mines raised

gps

Yer pullin' what out of your rear? :dubious:

Skirmishing???! The Siege??? Smells like British chicken fingers to us. Waitin' for your friends, tough guy? Not tough enough to do it on yer own? Or you just need someone to tell you how to do it? We'll be here waitin'.

Hey, we're hungry, too. Send some of that chicken over the wall....... :rotfl:

"The Russians wait. With all due respect to the Queen, she did bring her pony boys down here and all. If you through baggin' the peasantry, we'd like to see what ya got under those skirts."

Czyc opens and distributes the last of the vodka. It's going to be a long day tomorrow....

Bremerton
worker captured

2 x Treb miss

Maybe they'll get the range right next year.

Mine pillaged

490 BC on the way to Cyc!

Thanks to Macedonia for patrolling the "wild" between our two nations clearing out the Barbs! And we send a bottle of our finest wine (made a day ago) to our Korean friends in their ship off our eastern coast.

:)

Our First Horseman Patrol enjoyed visiting with your Chariot, Settler, and Knight as they followed the patrol route. Their next step will be to swing over to the Lake near Rome, then swing north again for some R&R in Corinth!

Top Bottom