Onan's Speed-Optimized GMR Game

Hmm now you have me really curious what you are building and whether I'm going to suddenly become a great deal wealthier!

Based on past history my guess is you're building the Great Mountain Lighthouse.

Lol, no no no, Great Mountain Hanging Garden

It seems that there are plenty of leaders whose work on wonders to impress other civilizations were in vain . But do not despair my friends,because soon enough,my scholars will be able to share knowledge with other civilizations which are as much wonderful as the Siamese civilization . Also a wise advice for those who are wise enough to listen:

" Do not send your settlers to the west area of Warsaw or a herd of elephants will step there soon to subjugate a pathetic military city-state and anything that is on their way "

He's threatening you Monty!!! Go get him. :mischief:

It seems that there are plenty of leaders whose work on wonders to impress other civilizations were in vain . But do not despair my friends,because soon enough,my scholars will be able to share knowledge with other civilizations which are as much wonderful as the Siamese civilization . Also a wise advice for those who are wise enough to listen:

" Do not send your settlers to the west area of Warsaw or a herd of elephants will step there soon to subjugate a pathetic military city-state and anything that is on their way "

Sounds like the Siamese are laying down the law. We will attempt to appease these elephant warmongers by avoiding Warsaw, but know that the Songhai will need to build more cities somewhere and Eastwards is completely blocked by the Chinese Russians and the crazy Aztecs.

That Aztec army is growing awfully fast!

The Aztec army has already been unleashed onto the Russians. We free and non crazy people's of the world condemn these actions (and promptly go back to eating our cheeseburgers and french fries and watching Jersey Shores).

The Aztec army has already been unleashed onto the Russians. We free and non crazy people's of the world condemn these actions (and promptly go back to eating our cheeseburgers and french fries and watching Jersey Shores).

I havent had my turn yet and now I dont want to. :( I think I left a worker exposed so I probably have it coming.

I havent had my turn yet and now I dont want to. :( I think I left a worker exposed so I probably have it coming.

I am pretty certain our soothsayers predicted that Monty would be aggressive, militaristic, and slightly deranged. We Songhai are not happy to even slightly border them!

Please don't die.

Although far away from the frontline, Egypt leader is unease about the military build up in the Eastern world. If war has to spread into the middle kingdoms, Egyptians will be prepared to intervene.

Please don't die.

Although far away from the frontline, Egypt leader is unease about the military build up in the Eastern world. If war has to spread into the middle kingdoms, Egyptians will be prepared to intervene.

Both the Russian Empires are in the direct path of the lunatic Monty! Better be prepared to build up some forces for the woodsman swordsmen coming.

Please don't die.

If someone could send a distraction it would be much apprecitated. If I fall, he has the entire eastern side of the map and I dont see anyone stopping him.

Both the Russian Empires are in the direct path of the lunatic Monty! Better be prepared to build up some forces for the woodsman swordsmen coming.

The other Russian Siam has baby elephants:) which still need more milk to feed.

Yeah, a distraction would be good. I think it's more important for the ones next to Russia and Siam guarantee they won't backstab while sending distraction.

Sounds like the Siamese are laying down the law. We will attempt to appease these elephant warmongers by avoiding Warsaw, but know that the Songhai will need to build more cities somewhere and Eastwards is completely blocked by the Chinese Russians and the crazy Aztecs.

Better go south my friend . By the way,I propose a deal where our scholars share knowledge between each other . Me and You have capital to finance such investiment and neither of us want each other head . What will you say to your friend? If you accept,I'm willing to send some help to protect you against anyone who wants to pillage your kingdom .

Please don't die.

We,the Siamese want peace,but we will not hesitate in protecting our investiments and our allies against mad kingdoms .

Better go south my friend . By the way,I propose a deal where our scholars share knowledge between each other. What will you say to your friend?

Our scholars agree that we should share our knowledge to hold back the threat of the Aztecs from the East. The Songhai are a refined people and can accept this treaty as soon as you wish to propose it.

Woodsman+sword in a forested area makes me playing like that. Just maximizing the situation. I don't know why, but Monty has always a large influence on me :)

Some interesting discussions here :)

Woodsman+sword in a forested area makes me playing like that. Just maximizing the situation. I don't know why, but Monty has always a large influence on me :)

Some interesting discussions here :)

Absolutely, playing as the Civs are designed to be played.

For Egypt, it's more wonderssssssssssss.......:p

Absolutely, playing as the Civs are designed to be played.

For Egypt, it's more wonderssssssssssss.......:p

Yes I'm playing my civ the way it is designed. Hunkered down and in fear of barbarian hordes at my doorstep, and spying on Monty to see what viciousness he is up to.

Offer of intelligence deal:

The Great Egyptian Leader would like to get hold of the latest intelligence on the advancement of architecture achievement in the world. He would like to offer 30 gold in exchange for the earliest intelligence on-

Has Aztec or real Songhai reached Medieval era? No need to mention which though, just yes or no.

When the Eqyptian scouts reach you from both north and south. You won't charge interest, will you?

yes - where's my 30 gold?

Medieval, seriously? I don't think this is possible so early, even with GL.

Sounds like propaganda to me. I suggest Egypt give their honourable neighbours the Romans the 30 gold for setting the record straight!

Any one can correct the information by looking at the diplomacy screen. If Roman leader says true, he will deserve the 30 gold instead.

Right now Egyptians does not meet any of them so that's the price Ramsy is willing to pay.

However, judging by the literacy ranking jump, Ramsy inclines to believe Songhai leader somehow

Top Bottom