Funny Fall from Heaven Screenshots!

naughty succubus.JPG
Well... she lives up to her reputation...

Uhm... How so?

D'oh! I wouldn't have made that connection in a million years.

Cause:
Spoiler :

and effect:
Spoiler :

Oh, and the Stooges really make up for the lack of artillery for the elves. Commando giants w/ mobility for the win, as far as knocking down walls goes.

I don't know how this one happened; some weird interaction with the Battlemaster promotion ability, perhaps.

At any rate I seem to have succeeded in recruiting Robocop.

Spoiler :

808 City State

I put my big Kurio city in a Golden age and discover that it was actually a North manchester 80's acid band commemoration festival,....for Science!!

Spoiler :

Note: numbers of things which merely happen to be the same as numbers of other things (69, 808, 666, 42 etc.) don't qualify as funny.

Ironically, stating what is not funny usually seems funny to me. Not sure why. And yes, the numbers thing isn't funny unless someone says it isn't funny. :)

Wow, that's awesome! Othus has sucked ass in every single one of my games, so it's nice to see him actually teaming up with other barb units (even if they're skeletons).

- Niilo

because of my (endless) tweaking, orthus now has stats/abilities comparable to an Immortal, sans one promotion. And because of the hero promotion, he gets combat 5 and Strength 2 a bit quicker than most, making him stupid-deadly to just about anything except a heavily promoted ranger (w/ a large backup of fully healed animals, and at least one spider). The usual AI bum rushes don't work on him like they used to, at least for the first 200 or so turns into the classical era.

Orthus is nothing...
Spoiler :

...compared to the power of Axe-bearing Elephant :trouble: :trouble: :trouble:

i also had that, the elephant was hard to take down, but once tamed by my hunter he kept the axe and went causing havoc in the enemy land.
along with about 30 giant spiders that kept getting fed. Doesn’t the AI realize that constantly sending more warriors won't kill a huge stack of giant spiders?

Is it possible to add such label in solo games?
You mean like "Pig country"? Use worldbuilder. ^W :) One of the icons in the WB panel provides "Label mode" as I remember.

IIRC there is an easier solution.

alt + s
or shift + s
or ctrl + s
(I can't remember the one)

it opens a pointer/label you can write into.

quite useful to give some flavour to your land and help for city site planification

IIRC there is an easier solution.

alt + s
or shift + s
or ctrl + s
(I can't remember the one)

it opens a pointer/label you can write into.

quite useful to give some flavour to your land and help for city site planification

Ctrl S

I actually use that at the start of the game, once exploring I write 1S, 2P, 3GP etc. indicating my desired settle locations, the order i will settle them, and the purpose of the city.

in FFH i also mark where i previously got hit by an invisible great spider etc, so i know to be careful around that area at the start.

i also sometimes plan and mark attack paths before declaring on a civ, especially if using 2-3 attack forces.

markings make the game run smoother as you have figured out a plan and stick to it.

Top Bottom