Civilopedia 5 online

Would it be possible to get the DLC content included in the Civilopedia? I know you've been asked many times before. :)

And any chance to get this updated with latest patch? I find myself in the position that checking manual at work to prepare for a game later at night is kind of useless when everything has changed (social policies especially)

Great job indeed. It helped me to get some feel of civ5 (I don't have a copy yet :p).

But I also spotted some errors in the terrain portion. The text and listed defensive bonuses of desert, grassland and hill don't match. The resource yield of hills don't match the text description either. Landmark doesn't list any game effect - but I don't know if that is an error or actual game issue.

Thanx again for the opportunity to - erm... smell the game before tasting it.

I have all the DLCs, is there any way to contribute the artwork necessary to complete this (legally and everything)? I don't want to do anything wrong, but if it's a matter of someone zipping and posting files somewhere I'd be willing to help out.

And any chance to get this updated with latest patch? I find myself in the position that checking manual at work to prepare for a game later at night is kind of useless when everything has changed (social policies especially)

^Word. Updated patch changes would be wicked.

also, nice job and thanks!

But I also spotted some errors in the terrain portion. The text and listed defensive bonuses of desert, grassland and hill don't match. The resource yield of hills don't match the text description either.

Natural wonders all show the same yield as each other also.

Kind of feels mean criticising a great bit of work but assume it's a work in progress? :scan:

I see. But kind of renders the online civilopedia obsolete, no?

It certainly must be frustrating to keep editing it as firaxis keep playing around with the game dynamics.

:)Great job!!
I can't imagine how much hard work went into this!
Minor detail:this might have just been in the last Patch, but Greek companion cavalry are 12 strength, not 14! Still great work

Hello, great work, but it seems as You are short on time updating content.

Is it possible for You to give access for other community members to update content of this civilopedia?

I think many people (like myself) would be interested in keeping it up to date with recent dlc's and patch changes.

I think that also game concepts chart could be updated with really useful informations like for example trade routes formula, SP cost, game speed modifiers and many more.

Of course moderation is necessary in this case but I think this could give a new live to this page.

Best regards

Awesome job!

Hello, great work, but it seems as You are short on time updating content.

Is it possible for You to give access for other community members to update content of this civilopedia?

I think many people (like myself) would be interested in keeping it up to date with recent dlc's and patch changes.

I think that also game concepts chart could be updated with really useful informations like for example trade routes formula, SP cost, game speed modifiers and many more.

Of course moderation is necessary in this case but I think this could give a new live to this page.

Best regards

I also would be very glad to help you keep the civilopedia updated. Please let us help :)

btw. Generally I think there are no up-to-date reference charts for civ v.. or maybe am I wrong? If so, please give me some useful links. :)

Alright we clearly have a problem here with this site not being updated.
Sterkhov is obviously not checking the forums (last post half an year ago)
Did someone try to send him an email ?

Top Bottom