Civilization V Funny screenshots

The best ones don't need an explanation.

My favorite image was Venice saying, "Ah, my favorite city state is here again." or something like that.

@Guandao: Is that the Mediterranean map that came with a DLC or an unnoficial one? If it was made by an user, where can I get that? :p

@Guandao: Is that the Mediterranean map that came with a DLC or an unnoficial one? If it was made by an user, where can I get that? :p

DLC maps (with Mesopotamia, etcs)

I wondered how he got the GE but he has Stonehenge which gives GE points. He ends up with stonehenge, Great Mosque of Djenne, and Borobudur. It's the first time I've really seen faith-obsessed Pacal. I ended up with no religion. Guess who converted me first?:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Pacal builds Djenne but it is nowhere in sight.jpg
    Pacal builds Djenne but it is nowhere in sight.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 834
I wondered how he got the GE but he has Stonehenge which gives GE points. He ends up with stonehenge, Great Mosque of Djenne, and Borobudur. It's the first time I've really seen faith-obsessed Pacal. I ended up with no religion. Guess who converted me first?:rolleyes:

Spain? Egypt? Venice?

He might've built it in his other city. The Maya have an odd tendency to distribute even early-game wonders amongst their cities, instead of just piling them all up in the capital.

He might've built it in his other city. The Maya have an odd tendency to distribute even early-game wonders amongst their cities, instead of just piling them all up in the capital.

He only had one other city, Tikal. Its pop was definitely smaller than the capital, though he could have taken a lot time there to build Great Mosque. I need to check. Still haven't finished the game.

Wow, didn't realize Attily was sophisticated. His mangled Chuvash gave no hint of that. And my stats suck. I know. I'm bad at playing Suleiman.

Attachments

• Attila building wonders.jpg
    Attila building wonders.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 990
Spoiler :

Is this allowed now? I didn't think you could settle a city if someone else owned an adjacent tile.

Only restriction is spacing between city centers. You can settle a city adjacent to another civ's borders if the city centers are far enough apart.

2013-07-27_00001.jpg

Harald struggles enough as it is. I don't think choosing Honor and the free GG is helping. Was funny to me at the time when I took it... something about T23 and already spending unit maintenance on a GG was highly amusing to me.

2013-08-03_00001.jpg

City borders form an animal-like face with river as a mouth. Formed naturally (tile management wanted those stones and cattle)

2013-08-28_00001.jpg

CS manages to completely wipe out another Civ. For some reason the sidebar still shows him in game, but that was definitely his last city--maybe needed another turn before it goes to zero.

Harald struggles enough as it is. I don't think choosing Honor and the free GG is helping. Was funny to me at the time when I took it... something about T23 and already spending unit maintenance on a GG was highly amusing to me.

Couldn't he have gotten it by fighting barbs? If it were me, I would make a citadel and not have the expense either.

Couldn't he have gotten it by fighting barbs? If it were me, I would make a citadel and not have the expense either.
Maybe but unlikely, you can only get up to 30 XP from barbarians, so that's at least 6 units dedicated to fighting barbarians

For some reason the sidebar still shows him in game, but that was definitely his last city--maybe needed another turn before it goes to zero.

Do you have complete kills on?

Great pics, btw. :goodjob:

1.)India and Iroquois are the only other two with Freedom ideology, therefore I can see how they'll vote...

2.) Eight votes nay means both are voting nay...

Ergo, Gandhi is voting against his own proposal...

...and if I vote nay by even one vote, he'll say "I know you helped defeat my proposal" :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye:

1.)India and Iroquois are the only other two with Freedom ideology, therefore I can see how they'll vote...

2.) Eight votes nay means both are voting nay...

Ergo, Gandhi is voting against his own proposal...

...and if I vote nay by even one vote, he'll say "I know you helped defeat my proposal" :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye:

Yea I never understand why they even propose something if they are going to vote it down. Or I will propose something just to make a civ happy and they vote it down.

Top Bottom