Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Well he could if he wanted to. But I dont think he will. :mischief:

Are there any states that differ in their internet law?

I dont know but I often see terms of service like What you post Must comply with California law

How does one get "Spell Check" on private messages? I've done this before but can't for the life of me remember how. I used to use IE but now use Firefox if that matters.

Firefox has it's own spell check capacity which should work in any textbox.

If thats turned on. I don't remember how to turn it on but I think it should be automatically.

Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> General Tab -> Check "Check my spelling as I type" under Browsing.

Is it normal to experience a minute long lag when trying to load the forums? :confused: Since it happened to me twice tonight.

If it only happened twice.. id say no...

Is it normal to experience a minute long lag when trying to load the forums? :confused: Since it happened to me twice tonight.

I noticed it as well last night. We (the moderators) are not sure what the cause was though. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. :)

How do people know when to start a birthday thread, other than looking at "Today's Birthday's" which there's really no point to unless you want to scour for birthdays?

How do people know when to start a birthday thread, other than looking at "Today's Birthday's" which there's really no point to unless you want to scour for birthdays?

That's the only way how.

Unless you want to profile stalk.

why is the word "******ed" without the last 2 letters on the censor list. its an actual condition

And it also means 'to slow down'.

yeah if an scientific article says "this chemical [slows down] growth of a plant" that wouldn't go through. There are legit uses for the word other than insulting

Can a moderator please post a picture of the off-topic forum with all the extra options they can choose to do? Like Locking a thread or somewhat. Or maybe your textbox has an extra bit to colour in your words when you warn people. Thanks :)

Can a moderator please post a picture of the off-topic forum with all the extra options they can choose to do? Like Locking a thread or somewhat. Or maybe your textbox has an extra bit to colour in your words when you warn people. Thanks :)

I don't think that's a separate button, but rather a tag, like [mod1] or something of the like.

As for the rest though, I am kind of curious myself. :)

Top Bottom