AI failed to capture Ancient Ruin -- how?

Suntechnique

Chieftain

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,086
I{m guessing peace was made and he got booted there. Other than that I dunno.

Plus, Babylon pretty much should not ever be having a Galley, as the Ottomans are the only ones capable of obtaining one. Probably a bug and those are actually barbs, yes.

Probably sailed a missionary past there while having Heathen Conversion and the ruin won't trigger unless he moves off and back on it... but since the archer has nowhere to go it's just standing there. Though I don't know if missionaries still convert when embarked.

Probably sailed a missionary past there while having Heathen Conversion and the ruin won't trigger unless he moves off and back on it... but since the archer has nowhere to go it's just standing there. Though I don't know if missionaries still convert when embarked.

This could explain the galley as well.

THATS it!

The following is plausible:

But the next possibility is far more likely:

Seeing as I see "Please Wait" chances are the terrain hasn't updated yet until after the turn finishes.

Hahahaha I see now xD

Top Bottom