Cool Civilization V Screenshots.

ImperialChaos

President
I had this idea for a thread awhile now and saw it discussed in the funny screenshots thread as well. Since it hasn't been pursued thus far (I hope because there is not another thread already like it) I have decided to create it.

Basically, unlike the funny screenshots thread which contains pictures that make you chuckle, this thread should have cool, interesting, or downright awesome screenshots of your experience in Civilization V.

I unfortunately don't have one to start with but I can't wait to see some awesome screenshots! :goodjob:

While I like the idea why can't we just rename the Funny Screenshots to "General Screenshots" which are both fun and cool?

There needs to be a Photoshopped Screenshots thread as well.

I think someone already made one but it was merged with the Funny Screenshots thread.

I wasn't sure if I should put this in the funny screenshots thread, so I did a search and found this one.

Mehal Sefaris doing what they do best.
Spoiler :

[/url] 2013-07-06_00002 by Heerlo, on Flickr[/IMG]

I'm sorry to derail the thread, but what is that window in the bottom, between the Current Unit and the Mini-Map, with all the faded Civ Icons? :confused: I've never seen it before...

On-Topic... I have nothing, I rarely take pictures of my games. There was once a picture I took of a 1-tile island COMPLETELY SURROUNDED by Crabs! :p I settled a city there and took a picture... I think I deleted it however.. :sad:
Really cool picture you have, though, Heerlo! :D Love how they make two perfect circles! :lol:

I'm sorry to derail the thread, but what is that window in the bottom, between the Current Unit and the Mini-Map, with all the faded Civ Icons? :confused: I've never seen it before...

It's something in multiplayer that was added in the recent patch. I really don't even know exactly why they put it there.

Glad you like the pic. Those Mehal Sefaris get a 20% combat bonus(IIRC) when near the capital, so let's see anyone get through that!

People wanted to know who's turn it was so Firaxis invented that.

Ah, I see! :D Thanks!... Though it doesn't appear to be working (unless it's currently the City-State's turn?)

Also, doesn't the new Score List already do that? I see it get all flashy in Single Player, when it is the AI's turn! :p Weird they would have such a huge window to show what the little thing in the corner already does...

I wasn't sure if I should put this in the funny screenshots thread, so I did a search and found this one.

Mehal Sefaris doing what they do best.
Spoiler :

[/url] 2013-07-06_00002 by Heerlo, on Flickr[/IMG]

That's awesome.
Just don't get too comfortable in the Atomic era.

RE: Carthage vs. Rome

If only the Ottomans could come in with a few Destroyers/Battleships...

:bump:

Just wanted to share this pic from a multiplayer game here awhile back.

Spoiler :
[/IMG]

Massive range.

Top Bottom