Favorite BNW Music

What BNW music track is your favorite?

• Total voters
I'm surprised Shaka's Peace didn't get at least one vote. Pretty solid tune if you ask me. Guess that Pedro war theme is really stealing votes from everywhere else

First, Gajah's peace theme.
Second, James Bond's Pedro's war theme.
Those are mine, only reversed. Also, I immediately thought of James Bond as well. I keep looking for an Aston Martin easter egg somewhere in Pedro's leader screen.

Man...I love Zulu theme (Shaka!!!)...but ya, Pedro's war theme rocks so much. Can someone mod that everytime Brazil goes to war, every spy gets renamed 007 or 00#?

G&K was great, but they really blew it away in BNW.

I'm semi-resurrecting this thread.. played a long OCC game this weekend, but what was new about this one was that Pedro was my neighbor, starting a mere 18 tiles northeast from my capital. We co-existed peacefully for at least the first 2000 years of the game, and then, when I was down to a mere three military units (after another defensive war where I'd fended-off Shaka), Pedro's screen pops-up and he tells me that he can't stand to pass-up such a great opportunity to get rid of a competitor.

Then the music begins. So damn glorious.

In my next scenario map, I think he's going to be my neighbor again. Oh yes.

(And yeah, I was able to survive his sneak attack. In the next turn, I got cannons - just in time. It was thrilling.)

I just LOVE Gajah's war theme. First time in my life I heard gamelan music played so dramatically. Normally it's relaxing and mellifluous, but goodness me, that was eye-opening.

The BNW theme is also constantly stuck in my head. Is it just me, or are the words "Terra Novo" in the lyrics for the chorals?

I really like Indonesia's as well, it sounds so much more dark and sinister to compared to other war themes.

A polish Christmas carol ("Bóg się rodzi, moc truchleje") is a rip-off of polish coronation anthem that predates the carol by centuries.
That's what christians do, especially catholics - they move into a country, destroy its culture and substitute it with its own mongrel invention based on local beliefs and tradition. The hymn is a great example of it.

Poland has been Catholic longer than it's had kings. Its first coronation was in a cathedral. Maybe you'dlike to put a little research into your bigotry. Pierdolony debil

Sweden Peace and Inca Peace are my favorites. Poland Peace is a close third.

Also, Ottomans have one of the best war themes.

Scramble for Africa, then Pedro II war, BNW theme, and then either Portugal/Indonesia, followed by the Shoshone. :)

I really don't like Morocco's themes, since the peace theme is rather...cacophonic, but I like all the other themes.

Top Bottom