No Maya and temple of artemis?

skip11

Chieftain
Hey guys I have a question, I have BNW but I upgraded it from civ 5 directly, skipping the GnK. I realized now that I don't have the temple of artemis and Maya (and the civs from GnK). Is there anyway to download the GnK civs/wonders without having to buy GnK?

Temple of Artemis (Along with Mausoleum of Mausollos) come not in G&K but in Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack (DLC).

You can only get the G&K civs from buying G&K. Extra DLCs can be bought separately, including Wonders of the Ancient World which includes Artemis.

Mehh, that sucks. Not really willing to sped 30 dollars just to get all the civs.

Wait for a Steam flash sale then.

Ah whatever, I'm just gonna dl-it ahaha. EDIT: I mean from Steam not pirated -_-. Sorry if this has caused any confusion.

Moderator Action: This site has a zero tolerance policy regarding piracy. If you wish to pirate, please do not mention it here nor seek help concerning pirated materials.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Please don't talk about stealing from Firaxis. They worked hard on this game and, if people steal their product, there won't be more things. If you value it enough to want to have it, please pay for it.

There should really be a clearer notice of what the Gold Edition is - it's a really cheap option to get everything except BNW, and it's only ten bucks.

There should really be a clearer notice of what the Gold Edition is - it's a really cheap option to get everything except BNW, and it's only ten bucks.
And something that seems to get overlooked even more, the gold edition upgrade pack - everything except the base game and BNW. For much less money.

I'm not dl-ing illegally... I meant downloading it from steam. The Gold Edition is 50 bucks btw.

Damn, I just spend 35 bucks for the GnK and ancient wonders, sigh. I search the Steam store and couldn't find the 10 bucks upgrade.

Dont sweat it i prolly spent more money on this game than any other standalone game in recent memory. Bought the base game prior to any DLC on a CD. Then bought G & K by itself (on CD in a store!). Then i decided i wanted the polynesia DLC when that came out and bought it by itself. Then i preordered BNW by itself. Then during the steam summer sale i finished buying every official piece of DLC (which was a somewhat raw deal owing to me already having the spanish but the incans were worth it all by themselves) Only to realize that steam has a "civ V DLC bundle" available! I would have been double purchasing polynesia though so it probably made just as much sense to pick and choose what I was still missing.

Top Bottom