I wish...

Xiao Xiong

Prince
... that when you told the AI "don't settle near me" or some other demand, it was an ultimatum. If the AI refused, it would start a war. Similarly, AI demands on you, if refused, should trigger war.

There should be a diplomatic penalty for starting a war any other way.

No thanks, I don't want to declare war, I just want them to buzz off.

I think the idea of Clause.. Belle.. whatever that term is used that means "reason for war", that was tossed around somewhere.

I wish...

people would put the topic of their thread in the title.

... that when you told the AI "don't settle near me" or some other demand, it was an ultimatum. If the AI refused, it would start a war. Similarly, AI demands on you, if refused, should trigger war.

There should be a diplomatic penalty for starting a war any other way.

What if I want to just warn him, but not start a warr?

I think the idea of Clause.. Belle.. whatever that term is used that means "reason for war", that was tossed around somewhere.

I think you're looking for "Cassus Belli"...and yeah, I've been goofing around in EU IV a bit of late and agree that having a Cassus Belli system in Civ would add something to the game. It might actually make it possible to attack City-States without getting an insta-Denounce, or attack someone you'd DoF-ed because they're getting on your nerves without getting an insta-Denounce, or attack someone who settled right next to you without getting an insta-Denounce (yes, I hate insta-Denounces.)

ridiculous demand... If u want u can declare him war, but that AI do not want to go war with you, he is just expanding...:lol:

Top Bottom