Unit icons missing

shpeka

Warlord
Some of the icons in the city view are missing for me (see attachment). It has always been like that for me - on multiple installs and multiple PCs.

Has anyone encountered this problem? Could BAT Mod be the cause?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 167
It looks like you are getting the same image for multiple ship types. Since you are using BAT, which substitutes graphic files, I would suspect that it is the culprit. Try a game without BAT and see if it happens there. If not BAT is the problem. If you don't want to play a game without BAT, start a game and then use World Builder to give yourself a coastal city and the techs needed to show the units in your attachment. Exit World Builder and look at the city screen. If all looks normal then BAT is the problem.

If it is BAT, start a thread in General Discussion about the problem. The BAT team frequents that forum and will eventually answer in your thread and either tell you how to fix it or they will work out a fix if they were not aware of this. Or you can Personal Mail (PM) Lemon Merchant. She is the main modder for BAT.

Thanks for the heads up. It is obviously a BAT related issue.

I have read that there are problems with BAT Mod in Low Graphics Level - which might be the root of my problems.

The problem is a corrupted icon atlas file in BAT. I thought I had gotten them all, but it seems like I missed one or two. Sorry.

Top Bottom