Graphics

I have finally finish all the meshes and working now to put them in the game

03/01/2013 :
- new meshe/anim for the heavy tank
- buttons for light, medium and heavy scorpions

08/01/2013 :
- new meshe/anim for the suspensor carrier with glowing effects (also repaired previous broken combat sounds)

I agree, great looking units! :)

I have been slowed by some problems to make functionnals fx effect of thrusters but it is solve, it'll be the work of few days for finish all others suspensors.

the suspensors look like starcraft I carriers :p

I prefer don't give a date which I'm not sure I can respect. But I have nothing else to do for now, and I have planed to finish all of this work in the end of the winter.

Yes testb I have based my work for the carrier in the protoss starcraft one, but it is a new meshe made myself. I have found this the best start point for work.

Yes, but can we expect 1.9.8 to arrive in the future? I am hoping and waiting for it and I bet I'm not the only one.

Well, I'm not working on a 1.9.8 patch, I only do a unofficial graphism patch. ;)

Three new carryalls are finish (the smaller is the "suspensor transport" )

There is only the three siege engine and I will make a release, certainly in few days (if I don't encounter problems with sieges skins)

Wow, these carryalls look awesome!
You should definitely release all these units as an 1.98 patch when you are ready
I'm sure someone from the original modding team will happily help you in it

does if have are on picking up an harvester (?

No, because harvesters are in fact tile improvements, so, caryalls can't move them.
I would like to add them an animated map for the rotors but I don't know how to do this for now.

AbsintheRed, I hope when I will release this that official modders could be motivated to make a 1.9.8 (with also those strategy guide for each faction I have post here), and with some new thing which have been discuted like improvement of house Ecaz, etc. :)

Congrats for the release! :)

I have only one regret : my new units can't have really new animations and damages states because my logiciels are too old and there is many uncompatibility :( (but it's only details not really visible when playing, so...)

I will need to try them out.

Top Bottom