adept upgrades into jelly instead of wizard

Clean Harry

Chieftain
I play FfH for the first time, (Version 0.40) and I just upgraded my first adept to a wizard (amurites) for 65 gold. In principle it is a wizard, but it looks like a turned-over dish of red jelly now. Is this a known graphical mistake? I can´t find a thread for it.

It has been reported (look in the bug thread, 2nd post, cosmetic bugs).

I do notice this from time to time, although not so often. I have noticed it on various places and units. But it has been awhile know, perhaps I'm lucky.

Thanks for the hint. I only want to add, that with me, this is not random. In fact every adept of mine has blushed and disintegrated so far (4 of them). But it´s really a fine mod, so I keep playing.

That was fixed in patch "a". Are you sure you are running the latest patch?

No, I´m not sure wether I got the latest patch. I haven´t patched at all it seems, because 0.40 is so young and I underestimated your industry. Patch "e" is the most recent one then, that doesn´t break savegames? I hope I´ll still find it somewhere.

Thanks, great service for even the most ignorant of users. When I think, in "Dawn of War" they had to wait for more than half a year for a patch that would make the multiplayer part playable again ...

Top Bottom