NOTW LIII - Return to Ciretako [Game Thread]

If I'm a village roleblocker and someone else claims roleblocker, I'm blocking the opposing blocker.

Never ever do I block anywhere else.

Which is why Winston did just that, right?

Riedquat, that is what you get from me.

Really? From you, the interconnected townie? You reached the conclusion I'm the best target for lynch because what exactly? The pseudo PIS from back then? I'm starting to think you all will lynch me for that sooner or later.

I'll vote: spaceman under protest, it is to easy... but I know nothing

She became completely non-present. That's the issue.

Outside Spaceman/myself? Taking Space out of the equation completely I would probably lynch Reidquat, although you really are trying to put yourself against me right now aren't you.

So sorry, I do have a life outside the game. The next two weeks are heavy family social time required.

vote: spaceman for now, though I'm leaning toward Jarrema.

Really? From you, the interconnected townie? You reached the conclusion I'm the best target for lynch because what exactly? The pseudo PIS from back then? I'm starting to think you all will lynch me for that sooner or later.

I'll vote: spaceman under protest, it is to easy... but I know nothing

Pseudo? The fact remains, you knew something you shouldn't have, and have refused to explain how you knew it, or even the thought process that led to the conclusion.

So sorry, I do have a life outside the game. The next two weeks are heavy family social time required.

vote: spaceman for now, though I'm leaning toward Jarrema.

:sheep:

Also
Ehh... umm ok... Bladescape analysis on me is not very wrong, wrong conclusion but the reads are more or less accurate, so yes, I can see why he can think I am scum...

To be honest I was more suspicious of Choxorn than Spaceman but with the recent events I'm confused, Choxorn is the only living person now that can confirm Spaceman's ability... is that right? O.o

Atpg for the Massacre weapon

What's up with this?

My call: Reid, Chox and Pizza are the three remaining flip heroes. Their voting each other weapons, Chox's claim was to simultaneously clear him (we can't lynch the "doc", right?! Here, lynch this "scummy" roleblocker instead!), and ensure that watchers/trackers have a good reason for why he visited Winston.

Lynch reidquat, as out of the three he hasn't claimed anything (publically), and his contributions have been least, so if I'm wrong, his loss will be the least painful.

Also, if there are any trackers or watchers, have any of you tracked Chox? That's one way to check if he's really visiting who he says he's protecting.

If "flip hero" must be organic, then ATPG is not.

Reidquat for an alternative.

Pseudo? The fact remains, you knew something you shouldn't have, and have refused to explain how you knew it, or even the thought process that led to the conclusion.

How can you know it was PIS or just a mere speculation from my part? I know, I put it as a fact, I completely ignored the possibility the upgrade could come from Buddhafish I'm guilty of that and I know I will be lynched for that. It is okay!

I understand I'm a distraction town needs to get rid off better sooner than later! So go ahead, lynch me today and move on to the real threat tomorrow, you have this droid's blessings, one is happy to serve!

:)

Unlikely to be around at deadline. Will be a few hours after that before I have a chance to update most likely, feel free to send in orders though.

I would never vote spaceman the massacre weapon here.

BSmith is my top uncleared villager. He's still a plausible deep wolf but I like his game a whole lot.

But if those are my only two options, and people refused to let the item just go unused, I would vote myself the item.

I'm not going to use it, and when I drop it, after I die, I reiterate that no one should vote for it, and that anyone who isn't lock clear who wants the item is a wolf.

Tallying.

Ried (spaceman,jar,rie
space (atpg, arak. blade, spce,ried,coy

weapon
space - space
pizza - riea,jar,piz
b-bs

(OOC: I'm voting for spaceman, spaceman isn't)

Return to Ciretako - Day 7 - A Step in the Right Direction

Spoiler :

Flip Hero's Log: The machine known as spaceman98's outlandish claims could not be verified and so they scrapped him for parts. A pity, I was rather fond of him.

Summary: Spaceman98 has been killed! He was a
Spoiler :
Bolt!

ATPG has the massacre weapon.

Alive 8/25:
4. Jarrema - Lieutenant
6. Choxorn
8. BSmith
13. Askthepizzaguy
18. Arakhor
21. Riedquat
22. Bladescape
23. Coyosis

Dead:
24. Johnhughthom, Flip Hero, lynched D1.
14. Takhisis, Lurk, killed N1.
25. Autolycus, Turret, lynched D2.
1. Zack,Reaver, killed N2.
17. Sprig, Annihilator, killed N2.
10. Buddhafish, Reaper Drone, lynched D3.
20. Double A, Mother, killed N3.
16. Kennigit, Soldier, lynched D4.
12. SouthernKing, Mother, wogged D4.
7. KingMorgan - Lieutenant, Elite, killed N4.
11. Legato Endless, Phaze, killed N4.
9. edse, Battle Door, lynched D5.
15. Kaiser Electric, Mode, wogged D5.
3. Backwards Logic, Power Turret, killed N5.
19. Azzaman333, The Living Warmachine, lynched D6???
5. Winston Hughes, Plasma Hydra, killed N6.
2. Spaceman98, Bolt, lynched D7.

[timer=4/29/2015 10:00 AM +10:00; Night Phase Over][/timer]

Return to Ciretako - Night 7 - Peace in our Time?

Spoiler :

.......... *crackles*.........

"Hello?"

........-..-.-.-.....

Summary: No one has died.

Alive 8/25:
4. Jarrema - Lieutenant
6. Choxorn
8. BSmith
13. Askthepizzaguy
18. Arakhor
21. Riedquat
22. Bladescape
23. Coyosis

Dead:
24. Johnhughthom, Flip Hero, lynched D1.
14. Takhisis, Lurk, killed N1.
25. Autolycus, Turret, lynched D2.
1. Zack,Reaver, killed N2.
17. Sprig, Annihilator, killed N2.
10. Buddhafish, Reaper Drone, lynched D3.
20. Double A, Mother, killed N3.
16. Kennigit, Soldier, lynched D4.
12. SouthernKing, Mother, wogged D4.
7. KingMorgan - Lieutenant, Elite, killed N4.
11. Legato Endless, Phaze, killed N4.
9. edse, Battle Door, lynched D5.
15. Kaiser Electric, Mode, wogged D5.
3. Backwards Logic, Power Turret, killed N5.
19. Azzaman333, The Living Warmachine, lynched D6???
5. Winston Hughes, Plasma Hydra, killed N6.
2. Spaceman98, Bolt, lynched D7.

[timer=5/1/2015 10:00 AM +10:00; Day Phase Over][/timer]

How very odd. So, anyone got any bright ideas on who to lynch today?

Well, don't I look like a chump?!

I scanned Riedquat tonight. he is not organic (as ATPG is)

I think the organic scanner was meant to locate the organic pfk. Reading up on flip hero, he's a machine of some kind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_Core

Jarrema's scan probably useful for locating pfk and any third parties (I'm thinking none).

Revealing my results from last night: Bladescape cannot use a gun.

I don't think it matters, my scan would be too powerful if it correctly identified every single scum member. His actions yesterday were insanely scummy.

But it does give me pause, so I'm open to hearing other suggestions.

Bladescape for now.

Alrighty, so this is a bit of a weird point for me. Let me get my analysis pants on.

Other players than me and my case against/for them:
Jarrema - Organic scanner makes sense in the 'find PFK' theory, still not clear though, as it's an easy claim for anyone who has done any research.
Choxorn - Claimed doctor.
BSmith - Nothing much done, but did buddy hard with Space at the end of last day.
Askthepizzaguy - Weird but did lead on Space. Not sure if even he would bus that hard when there was at least one easy villager lynch.
Arakhor - Claim makes sense and was pretty much verified.
Riedquat - still suspect but was Space's counterwagon. Inclined to leave him for now
Coyosis - still quite afk. I can understand real life as a reason for not having time, but it would be too easy for a wolf to coast if they could just claim real life commitments. Sorry.

Based on the simple run through, I'm finding Jarrema as the most suspect.

As for why I shouldn't be lynched, well I'm not sure if anyone noticed that neither Winston or Sprig ever wanted me lynched, both trusted me for a reason.

I believe Winston intimated that he was in contact with a Name Scanner earlier in the game. That is what I am. I believe at this point, there isn't much reason to hide my identity. Scans are:
Coyosis is Spew
Legato was Phaze
BSmith is Blomb
Azza is Crusher (apparently I don't scry SK)
Riedquat is Drone

I am assuming that I am meant to catch Flip Hero, which makes me kinda useless considering he was lynched Day 1.

I also know Riedquat is drone. Also, ATPG is Boltaray.
(my ability was upgraded when I used upgrade; now I scan both for role and for being organic)

Top Bottom