Not open for further replies.
What's their UHV?

Discover Calendar by 600 AD
Build the Temple of Kukulkan by 900 AD
Make contact with a European civilization before they discover America

That does sound difficult

Well.
Calendar is easily doable.

But Temple of Kukulcan needs CoL and long time to build.
I tried to get a Great Engineer, but not enough time.

I think the mod need a correction elsewhere in order to make Maya UHV possible.
Hard as you want, but possible.

Probably a stupid question, but is there a wiki with a strategy guide for this as there was for the original Ryse mode?

I tried the SVN thing I keep getting three errors that the checkout failed (Error: Can't make dictionary 'C:\Program Files\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Mods\RFC Dawn of Civilization\Dawn_of_Civilization'Access Denied) what am I doing wrong?

Actually, try moving the SVN folder into somewhere like Desktop, do the checkout, then move it to where I told you and do the instructions that I said. It sounds like your PC is refusing you the power to alter files within Program Files as well as the location issue. That will almost definitely definitely work.

That obvious is it? :) I've seen other corners of the forums, looking for updates and DLing mods, that's about it. RFC being my fave mod of them all and DoC being la crème de la crème for me.

This is not the main mod thread anymore, luck up the stickied thread at the top of the forum.

can you please add some wizard interference for this modmod, Leoreth? im not very good at installing mods (and any modmods).

(i do know that this thread is outdated, but i cant find the new thread.)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh you mean an install wizard? Yeah, I've been thinking about that for the next release, whenever that is.

In the meantime it's probably faster for you to describe where you get stuck.

1. no clue where to put the mod :crazyeye:

2. tried looking at a tutorial :)

3. didnt know if i had a patch or not :blush:

4. tried downloading patch, no clue what to do. :confused:

in a nutshell: the tutorials didn't really help.

AND NOW LE CATTERPILLAR IS ONLINE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom