Daleszone For Sale?

USAFireFly

Chieftain
What happened to DalesZone? The makers of Road to War and etc. was something I played and now it says it's up for sale.

Anyone know what's going on?:crazyeye:

Hi all,

I let DalesZone lapse years ago TBH. However, the full RtW is available from the C&C section here.

I would recommend checking out Kiwitt's version of RtW which takes off where I left off and adds so much more to the mod. :goodjob:

Dale:

I have been tinkering with the mods, and have noticed that when one plays the 1936 Road to War there is only a partial map of the USA. Since there is limited real estate, there is a limited contribution to the war by the USA. Was it not practical to make the whole map of the USA? It may just be the characteristics of the game, but I noticed that there seems to be no true co-ordination among the allied nations in the game.

Dale:
If I wanted to do a mod similar to yours, how would I go about it? Specifically, how does a person edit the maps? I'd like to include the whole of America and Canada instead of a sliver of the two countries.

Dale:
If I wanted to do a mod similar to yours, how would I go about it? Specifically, how does a person edit the maps? I'd like to include the whole of America and Canada instead of a sliver of the two countries.

You are responding to a three year old post, where the last post is "I let Daleszone lapse years ago." (underline my own). You should try messaging dale directly through clicking on his forum name, but frankly, I wouldn't expect anything based off these comments.

Top Bottom