Allstars of the Three Kingdoms

epicss

Warlord
download:
Steam download
Skydrive download

Metal, Forest, Water, Fire and Earth, these are 5 elements of nature. In this MOD, you and your Heroes will master the five elements to build your empire, unlock card spells, learn talents and discover artifacts, and conquer other warlords in the Three Kingdoms world of ancient China.

Features:
  • Cards : Hero, Unit, Building, Artifact and Spell, everything is a card in this MOD
  • DLL change : New combat rules like variable HP max, your strength is the damage you dealt
  • 5 Phases Mana : A 5 color mana system to cast Card Spells
  • 5 Factions : Metal/Forest/Water/Fire/Earth, each Faction can unlock different Techs, Buildings and Units, with different strategies and fun to play
  • Tech Trees : 5 tech trees that can be unlocked gradually
  • 3 Types of Spells : Sorcery that can't cast after move but have farther range; Skill that can cast after move; Instance that can cast in enemy's turn and interrupt other Spells
  • Instances : You can counter enemy spell or change combat result by casting instances, you'll be busy after press "Next Turn" button
  • Heroes : Revised hero system based on old Allstars MODs, 5 classes of Heroes
  • Talents : 5 talents to improve a Hero's Mana
  • HeroTraits : Random HeroTrait give each Hero a special bonus in each Game
  • Artifacts : 5 classes, 42 different Artifacts, Fight the Barbarian Monsters to find them
  • Barbarians : Barbarian are now Monsters! Ogres, Rukhs and Drakes, powerful but drop good Reward when killed
  • Ten MultiColor Decks : Replace the policy system, unlock powerful spells that require more than one colors of Mana
  • Wonders : Wonders can unlock World Heroes or Super Units, to help you build your Army

Credits and Copyrights:
All the heroes and warlords portraits are from SANGUOCARD.COM and these are commercial works, thanks SANGUOCARD team for giving the permission to use their art works in this MOD.
All the card icons are from Flaticon.com, thanks Freepik, Iconmoon and many other authors for their icons.
The new units/buildings are from History of the Three Kingdoms MOD, thanks for xxhe and the History MOD team.
Some unit model are from civfanatics by the following authors:
Wolf model by Kwadjh
Ogre model by seZereth and Deliverator
Eagle and Spider models by Khose Galkin and ispanets
Drake model by FramedArchitect and Murphy613
Thanks for share these models.

ScreenShots
Spoiler :
Logo

Bash

Library, you can view and enable/disable cards here

Hero Lv Bu

Policies

GameSetup

Shock II

Tavern, you can hire heroes here

Tech Trees with 5 branches

this mod sounds insanely cool and something different. that's what i want

is this compatible with bnw? i also have gnk but when i click start it will either just say loading forever and freeze or i get the crash message.

i'd post a log but it's 30000 characters long.

i only have this mod active nothing else still crash/freeze

here is lua log

Attachments

• Lua.rar
    12.4 KB · Views: 331
there is no bug in the log, the next running code should be ChoosePantheonPopup, so it might be a configuration problem, you can try these:
In main menu, "DLC", uncheck BNW, to manually disable it
Or run "Verify integrity" in steam to make sure the ChoosePantheonPopup is ok
Let me if it works out

V5 Update 2014/07/17
download:
Steam download

V 5 change Log:
Add a hero status UI that you can check hero status visit Card Library and Treasury in one place
Add Treasury that your heroes can swap cards with gold
Can buy cards with Gold in Card Library now
Hero Unit can't do ranged attack by default
HP Max increased for hero units
Commandor can draw unit cards
Strength reduced for barbarian units and all units
Heroes never draw cards that already in your hand
Add 3 wonders that allow heroes to transform into super unit
Fix a Mind Control II bug

I am very interested in this mod, but I wish I could get more details in English.

yes, these are lot of imbalance now
it seems the cards system is designed too complex, if you haven't play MTG before, the five colored mana system may be confusing
maybe need a complete new design to fix it

The AI doesn't know how to play the game... they definitely need to be recoded because in this game the heroes are completely overpowered.
Maybe you should make one with gameplay similar to blizzard allstar/heroes of might and wisdom but set in three kingdoms era using the sanguosha card images for the "heroes".

Top Bottom