Internet: how long is too long?

How long are you on the internet each day?

For me it varies sometimes I’m on it like very day and other times I never go on it for weeks! :p

Usually, I'm on la intranet every day (excluding vacations)

Well, I keep threatening my ISP about the service not being available 24/7. The ADSL signal is weak here, in the middle of London, far way from civilisation... :hmm:

But then, I am supposed to be doing some work on it, so that is a good excuse. Sometimes I leave it alone for weeks or months at a time but there is no Cuivienen* in England so I'll stay here (CFC) for now.

I will disappear in July though :)

*England does have the New Forest in Hampshire which replaces an ancient fabled forest to which there is no return. The earlier forest was mostly slow-growing oak and largely destroyed by the Great Storm in 1703. If you do not know what I am waffling about then it does not matter.

Atleast 8 hours a day.

... then again, it's part of my job. ;)

Varies depending on the day.

I'm a day trader on etrade so, im on quite a bit during the week. Weekends and vacations though are computerless and for the most part phone-less, i really hate to interrupt a good vacation. :mischief:

1-5 hours a day, depending on the day, about 7 days a week. There is the occasional day when I don't get on, but that's rare.

At least 7 hours on most days... It's less on days when I managed to unplug and play some games, but since the game I've been playing lately is the online-only Enemy Territory, that may not count... On non-school days I can be online for 10-16 hours...
When asked where I live I sometimes answer "the Internet"... When my stupid fscking router won't let me communicate with the world I feel as though I'm missing a limb, a couple vital organs, and my eyes...
You can say I'm hooked... Or wired...

Because it's the summer, 7-10 hours.

Normally, 2-3 hours.

I use it a lot, even if there is really nothing I need to do.

2-3 hours, just about all I have time for and I'm kinda thankful it isn't more.

HamaticBabylon said:
How long are you on the internet each day?

For me it varies sometimes I’m on it like very day and other times I never go on it for weeks! :p

8 hours a day (especially when I'm waitin' for this chick to get on AIM).

Depends really. If there's a topic I'm really interested in and I've got time, 10 hours or more.

If I've posted a thread, I'll try and at least look in on it, although sometimes I'll stick with it.

Sometimes I just won't bother with the net for a week or more.

CruddyLeper said:
Sometimes I just won't bother with the net for a week or more.

I don't even think I could last 24 hours without going on the internet! :eek:

I at least check my email accounts every day; other than that I've got three boards that I'll usually at least check new threads in almost every day.

Top Bottom