Mod help

HomicidalEewok

Chieftain
Whenever I use mods on Civ V, it works just fine. After I save and close the game and then load that same file again, it brings up an error message saying a problem with DX11 has occured, but only with the mods. Here is a list of all the mods I run:

Corporations (Brave New World)
Navy Seal Denouncing
Nuclear Superiority
Fallout - City States
Buildings - Upgrade System
Metal Gear Solid -- Philosophers' Legacy World Congress Project [BNW]
Edward's Economy Revision GnK
Global Warming
Workable Mountains
Beyond the Future
More Buildings
Units - Airship and Land Ironclad
Civ IV Diplomatic Features
Strange Religions
Quick Turns
Assorted building and wonder mods

All of these mods have been collected over Steam. This has been a problem for around one month now. Any help would be much appreciated.

Whenever I use mods on Civ V, it works just fine. After I save and close the game and then load that same file again, it brings up an error message saying a problem with DX11 has occured, but only with the mods. Here is a list of all the mods I run:

Corporations (Brave New World)
Navy Seal Denouncing
Nuclear Superiority
Fallout - City States
Buildings - Upgrade System
Metal Gear Solid -- Philosophers' Legacy World Congress Project [BNW]
Edward's Economy Revision GnK
Global Warming
Workable Mountains
Beyond the Future
More Buildings
Units - Airship and Land Ironclad
Civ IV Diplomatic Features
Strange Religions
Quick Turns
Assorted building and wonder mods

All of these mods have been collected over Steam. This has been a problem for around one month now. Any help would be much appreciated.

Disable them all, and enable one at a time to find out which one of those mods has the problem, then contact the author of that mod.
(If one at a time they all work, then you'll need to go in pairs to find out which two mods are incompatible and contact both.)

With that many mods that's going to be a chore, but that's probably what you have to do. You might start by figuring out which mods have not been updated for BNW (there are probably a few) and which updated ones have reported problems in Steam Workshop comments or in that mod's thread or sub-forum in C&C. For example, a recent comment (last few days) in Steam comments for Civ IV Diplomatic Features mod was "Looks like a bunch of people are having issues with this mod as of late." I have no idea what problems they are having, but first filtering out mods with those sort of comments might make your task a bit more manageable.

Mods that have trouble with DX11 are usually Extensive Mods that put a heavier load on the client in my experience.

The troublemakers to De-Select I expect are one or more of the following:

Edward's Economy Revision
Beyond the Future
Civ 4 Diplomatic Features
Global Warming

Top Bottom