Looking for hookup

something like this could be useful since all the civs i join almost no ones talks but then again the way you invite and play with people is a lot harder than it should be right now

Anyone from this forum in 1282? Or 589, but that world is pretty much dead with the top10 players all being in the same civ, having a 3000 offensive army lead compared to others.

It's incredible! The key to winning is talking, but almost no one does. I have gotten one top-ranked player to work with me, but that's all.
Faxity, u think I could invite you to game 1453? What's your civworld game name? I can friend you up, for the future.

not sure my game # but I'll look it up when I get home... it's a pretty good game with about 3-4 equally powerful nations. I'm in the French, but I don't think we've won a single era (that I've noticed).

hey guys, just finished a game. most of my civmates were awfully quiet. is there anyone here looking for a civmate?

hey, i got a spare game slot and would like to join. i'll send you PM with my facebook account. you will need to add me so that you can invite me to the game.

Hello.

We just played our first game, 7 people closed borders and steamrolled the whole game. Since some of us are not able to join the a game, we are looking for some more people to our group. What we expect of you is that you are communicative, cooperative and that you are able to log on two times each day or more.

When we play, we set the group over ourselves, so if you are a player that plays to get fame for yourself, you need not apply.

We communicate via a facebook group that we created for this purpose.

If you are interested in joining, send me a PM so I can add you on Facebook. I will join a new game, tomorrow July 28th at 19:00 GMT and start inviting people in once the game starts.

Hello.

We just played our first game, 7 people closed borders and steamrolled the whole game. Since some of us are not able to join the a game, we are looking for some more people to our group. What we expect of you is that you are communicative, cooperative and that you are able to log on two times each day or more.

When we play, we set the group over ourselves, so if you are a player that plays to get fame for yourself, you need not apply.

We communicate via a facebook group that we created for this purpose.

If you are interested in joining, send me a PM so I can add you on Facebook. I will join a new game, tomorrow July 28th at 19:00 GMT and start inviting people in once the game starts.

OK, sounds good.

Are more people not responding to this because of privacy concerns, or what? Is this the wrong way to go about things? I am open.

Hi, thois is the thread I've been looking for, I'm new to civ fanatics & new to civ games online but I've played civ 1,2,3,4,BTS & RFC, I'm in my 2nd civ world game and am well peed off with peeps not talking !

Anyone interested in team work would be most welcome on my fb friends list.

btw by nature I'm a pacifist builder in civ

NEWS: Several of us are working on formulating a new way of meeting this need. Hopefully we can decide our name and do an official announcement in the forum within a couple of days

Yeah I see what the recurring theme is, because I'm in game 1452, and the two massive powers are the Germans and Egyptians, and I beleive they are also the only ones who even use the chat feature regularly. Also, I think the Egyptians have about 7 of the top 10 players.

Yeah I see what the recurring theme is, because I'm in game 1452, and the two massive powers are the Germans and Egyptians, and I beleive they are also the only ones who even use the chat feature regularly. Also, I think the Egyptians have about 7 of the top 10 players.

they have a lot of top ppl b.c they work as a team and all move up. People who care about personal fame hold back thier teams from era wins since they want to "save" their resources and other things for personal medals and wins but they actually lose out in the long run since you get more from being on and helping a winning team.. Usually by the end of the game the winning team always has most of the top 10 spots or at least in my experience

Top Bottom