1 person - multiple IDs?

The majority of the high-scoring successful players have been playing since before the Open Beta. None of them are playing multiple IDs.

You know this is a BUG in the chat, right? That when people type it comes up saying it's the wrong person? One of the people in my team keeps getting labelled as Africa by the team chat; this doesn't mean she's playing in Africa and our civ.

No, I didn't know that. I think this is at least an equally plausible explanation in the case of the people I thought were doing it. I'm going to drop this inquiry for now, till I know more.

There are several Facebook games in which some folks will create multiple Facebook accounts for. Games like Mafia Wars for example, can benefit greatly from having multiple accounts and is one game that I saw a lot of that in.

energy account ftw. my god, you almost had to have an alt as an energy account and play as your fighter account as your main. I quit that game over a year ago, it just got to be too many little game within a games.

If you are going to play multiple accounts, at least put them in different civs.

i imagine if you really wanted to be a tard, you could make 10 or 15 clone accounts into one country and bam, you will be on the fast track! but my god! that would be stupid waste of time. that makes about as little sense as using macro programs to collect the bubble bonuses to amass huge amounts of resources so you can steamroll the competition.

as for the logging out/logging back in from your clone, just use different browsers for your clone and your main. not that i would know anything about cloning or whatnot.

Actually, the game detects logging in in multiple browsers. Sometimes it detects it when you aren't even doing it.

Actually, the game detects logging in in multiple browsers. Sometimes it detects it when you aren't even doing it.

Why would anyone want to log in on multiple browsers to the same account?

And if a person is using multiple accounts, why bother to use different browsers?

(There is probably some complicated reason why this is advantageous, but it doesn't seem obvious to me...)

I guess because if you are in more than one game, you want to be able to tab between them instead of reloading?

I have got the error message a few times when reloading.

Hmm I just logged in in multiple browsers and both accounts worked fine, different games though. Does it just detect if you try to join the same game? I can try that soon.

Which one is the guy? I am confused by your "evidence"

My evidence in specific cases was the ID on chats, but you have cast doubt on that. I didn't realize chat was bugged.

However, I am sure people are doing it, but not sure in specific cases. Don't know how much advantage this can confer.

Glinda I'd still love to play with you in the future. I'm getting fairly good at this.

Why would anyone want to log in on multiple browsers to the same account?

And if a person is using multiple accounts, why bother to use different browsers?

(There is probably some complicated reason why this is advantageous, but it doesn't seem obvious to me...)

if you are playing on mafia wars, and you want to have both accounts running, you can have your main(fighter) account, on internet explorer, and the energy account running on chrome.

when i first started playing facebook civ last week, i had no idea what i was doing, i played a little with my main account, then wanted to try a different world so i logged on with a clone to i/e, my main was in chrome, and i could play both at the same time. i dont really see the point in running a clone army tho, not in this game. that is just stupid.

i did separate games running in sep browsers. but i just quit logging into the clone, it was too much work to do multiple games. mostly made it to try and figure the game out when i ran out of coins/farms/production on my main and wanted to play around when the game was brand new so i took out a clone. :blush:

Top Bottom